UP VS HAR Dream11 Team Prediction | Kabaddi Fantasy Tips
The 7th season of Vivo Pro Kabaddi League is turning to be the best so far in the contest. The next game in this tournament is between UP Yoddha and Haryana Steelers. Both the sides did not start well but managed to win against the strong teams of this contest. They both played their previous game against the defending champions Bengaluru Bulls and also won the game against them. The two teams will go head to head against each other in the next match of this tournament. They are sharing the same points in the points table also with 16 points. The game between UP vs HAR Dream11 Prediction will be the 40th match of the competition. Join telegram to get the lineup and the last team for today’s kabaddi’s match.
The Haryana Steelers are running well in the contest, and if they go like this, they will surely enter the playoffs. The team is good with raiding unit, but they are excellent in their defence side. The team lost the three matches in a row, and after that, they broke their losing streak and won last their last two games. While the Yoddha’s are doing their excellent job in the defence but they still lack with raiders. Their defence is the most active part of their team, but their raiding part must be improved to go ahead in the tournament. Both the sides are playing their last match of the fourth leg so they would like to win the game. The 40th match is set to play in The Arena, Ahmedabad on Wednesday night.
Match details: Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019
Venue: The Arena
Date: Wednesday, 14th August 2019
Time: 7:30 PM IST
UP vs HAR Dream11 Prediction and Team Analysis
The Haryana Steelers has performed well so far in the tournament. The team have shown brilliant performance in defence as well as in raiding unit. They played six matches until now and won three and lost three games in this contest. The team is at the 9th place in the points table with 16 points. If the team manage to win the game against the Yoddha, they will jump to 3rd place in the points table above Bengal Warriors with 21 points. The team have an opportunity to move from bottom to top. They will aim to win the next against Yoddha and gear up their performance.
- The skipper DharmarajCheralathan is taking care of there defence along with Parveen & Ravi Kumar. The skipper took two important tackle points in the previous game against Bulls.
- Vikash Kale was the star defender of the team as he had taken six tackle points in his last game. Sunil and Vikash are the principal defenders of the group.
- Naveen is the best all-rounder of Haryana Steelers as he has taken many points in the competition so far. He also received two raid points in the previous game.
- Kuldeep Singh is also a good all-rounder and managed two tackle points in the last match.
- Their best raider this season Vikash Khandola took eight raid points and one tackle point in the previous game against bulls. He is the best raider of his team right now.
- Vinay also played very well throughout the season and took five raid points in the previous game.
Probable Playing VII
Defenders: Vikas Kale, Ravi Kumar, Sunil & Dharamraj Cherlathan
All Rounders: Naveen
Raiders: Vinay & Vikash Khandola
Current form: W W L L L W
The Yoddha’s have proved their defence in this league but the issue on the raiders to take points is still not solved. After losing the first two games, they played well after that and almost they took all the points in every game. The team is at the 10th place with 16 points in the table sharing equal points with Haryana & Patna Pirates. They played seven matches so far in the contest and won two games, lost three games and drawn twice. The team played well their previous game in the league against the Bulls. The Yoddha’s defeated the bulls by a close margin of 35-33. They will be aiming to win the next game and go ahead in the points table.
- The skipper Nitesh Kumar & Sumit are the leading defenders of the team and will be very useful for the team in the next game. Sumit took five and Nitesh took two tackle points in the previous game.
- The other two defenders Ashu Singh and Amit are also the ley defenders and took five tackle points in the previous game by these two players.
- Mohsen Maghsoudlou turned out to be a good allrounder last night and took two essential points from the previous game.
- Rishank Devadiga is the best raider, but currently, he is suffering from an injury. He could be doubtful for the next game.
- Shrikant Jadhav was the critical raider for the last game he took eight raid points and one tackle point.
- Monu Goyat is the only raider to take some points in every game of this season. He took seven raid points in his previous game.
Probable Playing VII
Defenders: Amit, Ashu Singh, Sumi & Nitesh Kumar
All Rounders: Mohsen Maghsoudlou
Raiders: Shrikant Jadhav & Monu Goyat
Current form: W L D D W L L
UP vs HAR Dream11 Team Prediction
Join with the trial team given below, and the final will be updated 15 minutes before the deadline.