PAT vs HAR Dream11 Grand League Team Prediction | Kabaddi Fantasy Tips
Patna Pirates are hosting the 3rd leg in Vivo Pro Kabaddi League and also the next game against Haryana Steelers. In this post, we will be covering PAT vs HAR Dream11 Prediction along with the team news. The teams will face each other for the first time in season seven of Pro Kabaddi League. In this league, each team has played four games or more than games so far. And also every team has defeated once in the contest this season till now. At the end of the group stage games, the top six sides in the points table will qualify for the playoffs. So the teams, Patna Pirates and Haryana will be aiming for the victory in the next game against each other. The 30th match is to be played in Patna, Bihar. Join telegram to get the lineup and the final team for today’s kabaddi’s match.
At first, the home team Patna Pirates had started the campaign with a close defeat against the defending champions Bengaluru Bulls by 34-32. In the first leg’s second game, they managed to pick their first victory of the season over Telugu Titans by 22-34. After that in the second leg in Mumbai, they played only one game against the Tamil Thalaivas and won the game by score difference of one point. Patna Pirates have beaten the Thalaivas in a close match by 23-24. The third leg of the tournament is played in the home ground of Patna. So far, they have played two matches on their home side. But they lost both the home games in their home. Patna Pirates got the first home defeat against the Jaipur Pink Panthers by 21-34, and then by Puneri Paltan by 20-41. Now, they will be playing their third home game against Haryana.
Whereas, The team Haryana Steelers looked good in their first game. The team picked their first victory in their first game of the season against Puneri Paltan by 24-34. After that, they played three matches and lost three games in a row. In the second game, they failed to Dabang Delhi with the scoreline of 21-41. Jaipur has beaten them in their third match by 21-37 in Mumbai. In their previous game, they lost to Tamil Thalaivas by 28-35. The team will be aiming for their second victory and also break their losing streak in the season.
Both the sides will be searching for the victory as they both want to finish top six in the points table. The next match Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers is played at Patliputra Sports Complex in Patna on Wednesday night. The game will be the 30th match of the 7th season.
Match details: Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019
Venue: Patliputra Sports Complex
Date: Wednesday 7th August 2019
Time: 8:30 PM IST
PAT vs HAR Dream11 Prediction
- Patna Pirates are the most successful team of the league as they have won the title three times out of six seasons.
- The team have played five games so far in the competition where they won two and lost three games.
- They are at the eight positions in the points table with 11 points.
- The skipper, Sandeep Narwal is the most successful raider of the team. He scored 33 raid points out of five games.
- While their another raider, Monu have scored a total of 17 raid points from five matches.
- Their Key defender, Jaideep had scored the maximum tackle points from their defence, he alone scored 19 tackle points.
- The home team lost two repeat games in their home ground and now they have to win remaining two matches in their home side.
Current form: L L W W L
Probable Playing VII
Defenders: Neeraj Kumar & Jaideep
All-Rounders: Vikas Jaglan & Monu
Raiders: Pardeep Narwal, ME Mahalli & Jang Kun Lee
- The Steelers have played four matches so far in the tournament, they won only one game and lost three matches in a row.
- The team is at the bottom two of the points table with 6 points just one point above Telugu Titans.
- Their Primary rider has scored 31 raid points from four games in this season.
- While the Skipper Dharamraj Cheralathan will be taking care of their defence side.
Current form: L L L W
Probable Playing VII
Defenders: Parveen, Vikas Kale, Dharamraj Cherlathan & Sunil
All Rounder: Kuldeep Singh
Raiders: Naveen & Vikash
PAT vs HAR Dream11 Team Prediction