MUM vs UP Dream11 Team Prediction | Kabaddi Fantasy Tips
The Vivo Pro Kabaddi League matches between the 12 teams in the tournament are very exciting. Every team and their players are giving their world-class performance in this contest. The Competition has reached its second leg and all the battle between the teams were very tight. The 19th match of the tournament is between the home team U Mumba and the UP Yoddha. Both the teams will be facing each other for the first time in this season. This is the 7th season of the competition and all the teams are eying the tournament title. The match between MUM vs UP Dream11 prediction teams will be provided. And the teams will bring the best lineups in this match as it is important for both of them. Join telegram to get the lineup and the final team for JAI vs HAR Dream11 Prediction.
U Mumba will host the match against the UP Yoddha as the second leg took place in Mumbai. So far U Mumba played total four matches in this tournament and won two games. They played their first two matches in Hyderabad and the first match of the contest was between U Mumba and the home team Telugu Titans. U Mumba team won the first game against them with the scoreline of 25-31. In the second game against they lost to Jaipur Pink Panthers by 23-42. Now they are back to their home side and each team will get the chance to play four matches in their home ground. Where they have played their first two matches in their home and two more games are left to play.
The team won their first home game against Puneri Paltan and lost the second home game against Bengaluru Bulls. The team will like to take home advantage to win the remaining home matches left against the Yoddha’s and the Gujrat Fortune Giants. While the team UP Yoddha lost both the matches with a big margin in the tournament. The first game they played against Bengal Warriors and lost the match by 17-48. Again their last match against the Gujrat Fortune Giants, the team lost by 19-44. The UP Yoddha joined Pro Kabaddi League in 2017 and have played two seasons before. They have finished the third position in both the seasons. The team have the talent and will be looking for the first win in the tournament against the U Mumba.
The next match of the tournament is between the U Mumba and UP Yoddha. The match is set to play in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium, Mumbai on Wednesday night. The 19th match is between MUM vs Dream11 Prediction.
Match details: Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019
Date: Wednesday, 31st July 2019
Time: 8:30 PM IST
- The team has won the title of the tournament in the second season of the competition. They also have entered the finals in the first three editions of the contest.
- U Mumba has played a total of four matches in the league. They won two and lost two matches.
- They are at the 4th position in the points table with 11 points out of four games.
- Their Raider Abhishek Singh has scored 22 raid points from the first three matches of the tournament.
- The skipper Fazel Atrachali along with Surender Singh will take care of the defence.
- Sandeep Narwal is the top defender of the league and has taken 262 tackle points.
Playing VII: Fazel Atrachali (c), Sandeep Narwal, Surinder Singh, Harendra Singh, Rohit Baliyan, Abhishek Singh, Dong Geon Lee.
- The Yoddha has played two matches so far in the competition and lost both the matches against Bengal and Gujrat.
- The team performance is not well in the tournament and they will home for a comeback in their third game against U Mumba.
- They are at the last spot at the points table with Zero points.
- Monu Goyat took 5 points in the first game out of 14 attempts.
- Nitesh Kumar had taken 4 tackle points from two games.
- Shrikant Jadhav has taken five points against the Gujrat Fortune Giants.
Playing VII: Nitesh Kumar (c), Monu Goyat, Shrikant Jadhav, Narender, Azad Singh, Sumit, Amit.