JAI vs HAR Dream11 Team Prediction | Kabaddi Fantasy Tips
The game of Vivo Kabaddi League had reached the second leg of the tournament. The Telugu Titans hosted the first leg in their city Hyderabad. Each team will play in their home side four matches only, where the Telugu lost there all the four home matches. Now in the second leg, Mumbai is hosting the game and the home team U Mumba will play four matches, and already two matches are over and still two left. The game is taking the twist every time. The next match of pro kabaddi is between the Pink Panthers and Haryana Steelers, JAI vs HAR Dream11 Prediction. Join telegram to get the lineup and the final team for JAI vs HAR Dream11 Prediction.
The Jaipur Pink Panthers started their campaign with an excellent win over U Mumba 42-23. They played their second game against the Bengal Warriors. The game was close and low scoring, but at the end, the Panthers took the game at their side and won the game by 27-25. He Jaipur Pink Panthers are on a Winning track as they got victory in their first two games. They like to win their third game in a row against the Harayana Steelers. The team is doing well and will like to continue throughout the competition.
On the other hand, the Haryana Steelers have also shown their both good and bad performance in the tournament. They started the season with a win over Puneri Paltan by 24-34 in Hyderabad. But in the second game against Dabang Delhi was a terrible game for them. They got the defeat against them with the scoreline of 21-41 in Mumbai. The Steelers are searching for their second victory against the Jaipur Pink Panthers.
Both the sides are looking ahead of the game and also for the tournament. The second leg of the competition is played in Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium, Mumbai. The 18th match of Vivi Pro Kabaddi League is between JAI vs PAN Dream11 prediction.
Match details: Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019
Date: Wednesday, 31st July 2019
Time: 7:30 PM IST
Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Jaipur Pink Panthers were the first winners of Pro Kabaddi League in 2014. After that the team performance had gone down and once they were runner up in 2016.
- In this season the team have played two matches and the panthers won both of them.
- They are currently in the sixth spot with 10 points in the table. With one win they will join Dabang Delhi at the top spot of the points table.
- The skipper Deepak Hooda is the top raider of the team. He had scored 17 raid points from 2 games.
- Amit Hooda in the first game had taken five tackle points. In the second game the defender, Sandeep Dhull had taken eight tackle points.
- The team is strong and showed their all-round performance in raiding as well as in the defence.
- They are the favourites to win this match as their players in the team are in a good form.
Playing VII: Sandeep Kumar Dhull, Amit Hooda, Sunil Siddhgavali, Deepak Niwas Hooda, Nitin Rawal, Santhapanaselvam, Vishal, Vijin Thangadurai.
- Harayana Steelers registered in Pro Kabaddi League in 2017. They played only two seasons and finished 6th place in both the seasons in the points table.
- This is their third season in the league, and in this season they have played two matches so far. They won the first match against Puneri Paltan and lost the second game against Dabang Delhi.
- They are at the 9th place in the points table with 5 points by winning one match.
- Their top raider Naveen has taken 21 raid points in just two games.
- The Skipper and the main defender Dharmaraj Cheralathan has taken 3 tackle points in the second match.
- The important player and defender Praveen has taken 4 tackle points in their opening game against the Pune.
Playing VII: Dharamraj Cherlathan, Parveen, Vikas Kale, K Selvamani, Naveen-I, Kuldeep Singh, P Kumar Rai.