DLD vs CHC Dream11 Team Prediction and Preview
In the final day of Indo International Premier Kabaddi League (IIPKL) Diler Delhi and Chennai Challengers will face each other. The match against each other will be for third place in the league. Both teams were in the top two at zone B. Diler Delhi, therefore, were at top place at zone B with seven wins from 10 games. And Chennai challengers were at top two at zone B with five wins. Both the teams booked their place at the semifinals but failed to enter in the final game as they lost their semi-finals match.
Diler Delhi lost to Banglore Rhinos with a massive margin of 63-33, and their defenders looked very weak against the Banglore raiders. Chennai Challengers were close to the finals and can’t able to win the game against the Pune Pride but their performance in the semifinal game very close and tight against the Pune. Chennai lot to Pune the table toppers of Zone A by an imminent defeat by 34-39. Both teams will like to win their last match of the season and wanted to finish at least third position to finish the season. The game is to be held in Shree Kanteerava Stadium, Bangaluru tonight.
Match details: Indo International Premier Kabaddi League (IIPKL) 2019
Date: Tuesday, 4th June 2019
Time: 8:00 PM IST
- Diler Delhi was at the top of the table in Zone B with seven wins from 10 games.
- Despite the excellent performance from Sunil Jaipal of 14 points had not worked and Diler Delhi lost their semi-finals match with a massive margin of 33-63 against the host team Bangaluru Rhinos.
- They were very consistent throughout the season and became one of the favorites to win the title, but they were pushed out at the semifinals but will be aiming to win their last game for the third place.
- Diler Delhi defense looked very weak against the Bangaluru raiders and will be looking to make a strong defense against the Challengers.
- Sandeep Chillar had been the star player for Delhi and had taken eight tackle in the defense.
- Their critical players like Sunil Jaipal and Namdev Iswakar had together taken more than 50 points in their last three games including both in raid and defense.
Diler Delhi squad: Amit Tomar, Parvinder, K Naveen, Vipul, Mukesh Jaglan, Chandra Bhushan Singh, Deepak Sharma, Vinod Kumar, Jitendre Kumar, Shashidar YD, Pareekshith A Suvarna, Pardeep, Parmod Kumar, Pratik Suresh, Pankaj Singh, Hardeep Singh, Sunil Jaypal, P Aruna Chalam, R Ramesh.
- Chennai challengers were in the second place in Zone B just Behind Diler Delhi with five wins from 10 games.
- Their match against Mumbai with a draw by 34-34 score had placed them to gain the semifinals spot against the Pune Pride.
- Their performance in the last game was outstanding, but they had to suffer from a close defeat against Pune by 34-39 and didn’t able to manage to book the finals spot.
- The all-rounder is Hardeep Chillar in the excellent form this year for his team and taken 11 points in last two games with both from raid and tackle.
- Their essential player this year Elayaraja had kept their team hopes alive in the semifinals with a brilliant performance in the game and had taken more than 15 points in his last two games in the league.
- They had looked very well throughout the league and will be aiming to win the third place game against Delhi and will like to finish the league game by their consistent performance at the end.
Chennai Challengers squad: Sunil Kumar, Dhanraj B, J Ankalu, CH Manoj Kumar, Ravinder, Rajesh Dhiman, Mandeep, G Prasad, Rajat Raju Bobade, Namdeo Iswalkar, Ramanjeet Singh, Dinesh Kumar, Hemanth Kumar, Mofi Mondal, Sandeep Hooda, M Kumaran, R Venkatesh, T Surya Chandra.
DLD vs CHC DREAM11 EXPERT TEAM
The final team will be uploaded on our Kabaddi Telegram channel after the line-up.
Are you also a Cricket Fan? –> Join SageFantasy Cricket Telegram for Big Winnings! >> Join Cricket Telegram <<