BEN vs MUM Dream11 Team Prediction | Kabaddi Fantasy Tips
Last two matches are left for the completion of the third leg game of Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019. The competition in the upcoming matches will get tougher and tougher as the round passes day by day. The next game of the third leg is between Bengal Warriors and the team U Mumba in Patna. The met of Patliputra Sports Complex is all set for them. Both the sides are in good running competition to make it to top six of the points table at the end. Also, the next game between them will decide the top four place in the points table. The next game between BEN vs MUM Dream11 prediction will be the 32nd game of the competition. Join telegram to get the lineup and the final team for today’s kabaddi’s match.
Both the team so far in the tournament have performed well and also managed to pick some awesome victories. U Mumba has to play remaining all the games in an away ground because they have completed their home games. They will be playing their first match in the third leg in Patna. The team are in neutral condition although they had beaten the strong team Gujrat Fortunegiants in their last game in their home. While the Bengal Warriors have shown their strong side by winning the game by big margins. The team have started well and will like to end by booking their place in the playoffs. The game BEN vs MUM Dream11 Prediction is set to play in Patliputa Sports complex in Patna on Friday night.
Match details: Vivo Pro Kabaddi League 2019
Venue: Patliputra Sports Complex
Date: Friday, 9th August 2019
Time: 7:30 PM IST
BEN vs MUM Dream11 Prediction
In the first game of the 7th season of Pro Kabaddi League the team registered a brilliant win over Telugu Titans by 25-31. Then in the second game in Hyderabad, they lost to Jaipur Pink Panthers by a significant margin of 23-42. The next leg they hosted the game, and in the first game, they won against the Puneri Paltan by 33-23. After then they lost their two matches in their home ground against the Bulls and the Yoddha’s. They got their comeback match in their previous game over Gujrat by 32-20. The team had played six games in the tournament so far, where they lost three and won three games. The team is in the fourth place of the points table with 17 points. They also can reclaim the top spot if they manage to beat the Warriors in the upcoming game.
- The skipper Fazel Atrachali is the best defender of the team and also performed well in this season. He is also the top defender of the team and scored more than 250 points in the all-season of Pro Kabaddi League.
- The defender Surinder Singh had impressed everyone with his tackling skills and scored more than 20 tackle points this season.
- Young Chang Ko also scored important tackle points for his team and he proved to be a good foreign defender.
- Sandeep Narwal is the best all-rounder of the team and had played all the season from U Mumba’s side. He is the in the top three defenders of the league to take most tackle points.
- In the raiding department so far, Abhishek Singh had picked most raid points season for his team.
- Rohit Baliyan also came out as a good raider this season and picked some crucial raid points.
- While Arjun Deshwal also helped his team by scoring some raid points for his team.
Current form: W L L W L W
Probable Playing VII BEN vs MUM Team Prediction
Defenders: Fazel Atrachali, Surinder Singh & Young Chang Ko
All Rounders: Sandeep Narwal
Raiders: Arjun Deshwal, Rohit Baliyan & Abhishek Singh
The team have performed very well this season, and the players of the team are in form. So far, the team have played four games this season and won two and lost two games in the competition. The team is at the 7th spot in the points table with 12 points. And if they win against U Mumba in their next game, then they will be promoted to the 4th place. They won there both the game by a big margin over UP Yoddha and Puneri Paltan by 17-48 and 23-43 respectively. The team lost the second game against Jaipur Pink Panthers by 2527. And in their previous match against Bengaluru Bulls, they fell short by one point with the scoreline of 42-43. They will be aiming to win the next game and take the fourth spot in the points table.
- Jeeva Kumar is the key defender of the team and had taken many tackle points for his team this season.
- Baldev Singh is the top defender for Bengal Warriors so far and taken most tackle points from his side in this season.
- While Rinku Narwal is also a good option in defence as he performed well throughout the season.
- Mohd Esmaeil Nabibakhsh is the top all-rounder of the team and he is good in both defence and raid department.
- The skipper, Maninder Singh, is doing his job and scored many raid points for his team.
- K Prapanjan also a good raider and scored 12 raid points in the previous game against the Bulls.
Current form: L W L W
Probable Playing VII BEN vs MUM Team Prediction
Defenders: Vishnu Viraj Landge, Baldev Singh, Jeeva Kumar & Rinku Narwal
All Rounders: Mohammad Nabibakhsh
Raiders: Maninder Singh & K Prapanjan
BEN vs MUM Dream11 Team Prediction