POL vs JPN Hockey Dream11 Prediction | Poland vs Japan, FIH Pro League
The men’s FIH series final has been started from 6 June till 15th June which took place in Bhubaneswar, India. Before this edition of FIH series final had been held and their the host team Malaysia and Canada have qualified in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hockey tournament. After this Edition, one last edition of this FIH finals will take place in Frace from June 15. Total eight teams had have participated in this Franchise. The teams had been divided into two pools. Keep reading for POL vs JPN Dream11 Prediction, join Telegram for the final lineup and team.
In pool A the teams are: India, Poland, Russia, Uzbekistan & in pool B the teams are: Japan, Mexico, South Africa, United States. Each team will play at least once against each other from their respective pools. The top teams in each pool will directly qualify for the semifinals. The second and third place from both the pools will play against each other in crossover quarterfinals. The last two places from both the pools will play against each other to decide the 7th and 8th place of the series. The host team India had already qualified for the semifinals by winning all their matches in Pool A games.
Whereas, the team USA also managed to book their place at the semifinals as they were at the top of the table in Pool B by winning two games and one draw and with quite a good goal difference. And now, only two spots are left for the semifinals and the third-place team Poland will play against the second place team Japan for the first match in crossover quarterfinals. This will be an essential game for both the sides to qualify for the semifinals. Japan is the favorites to win the game as they have been very tough for its opponents and had not lost a single match in this series. They also tied with the USA at pool B, but with less goal difference they could not manage to enter the semifinals. On the other hand, team Poland bagged the third place in the pool A by winning the only one game against Uzbekistan. The game will take place in the capital of Odisha that is in Bhubaneswar, India in the Kalinga stadium on Wednesday.
Match Details: Men’s FIH series final
Date: Wednesday, 12th June
Time: 5:00 PM IST
Poland vs Japan H2H (since 2013)
Total they have played five matches where Japan had won the maximum of 4 games, and Poland managed to put just one win against them.
Poland 1-4 Japan
- Japan had played a total of 3 matches in the FIH series and had won 2 of them against South Africa and Mexico and one draw against the table topper the USA.
- They were at the top 2 in the points table sharing an equal point against the USA but fell short with the goal difference.
- Japan is one of the fiercest competitors in the series and also remain undefeated in their pool B games.
- Japan is the favorites to enter the semifinals and also to win their crossover quarterfinals.
- Poland had just won one match in their pool B games against Uzbekistan and lost two games against the host team India and also lost 3-2 close combat match against Russia. through the semifinals
- They were currently are at the third place in the pool A points table and have left last hope to win the crossover quarterfinal match.
- Poland has the capabilities to beat the match favorites the team Japan and could also go through the semifinals if their key players play well.
- The only two spots are left for the semifinals, and if they want to keep their hopes alive for the semifinals, they must win their crossover quarterfinals match.
POL VS JPN DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
PS: If you follow cricket, you may join the Sage Fantasy Cricket Channel by >> Clicking Here <<
Also, read: BEL vs GER Dream11 Prediction