NED-W vs AUS-W Hockey Dream11 Prediction | Netherlands Women vs Australia Women, Women’s FIH Pro League
The Women’s FIH Pro League 2019 had come to an end with the final match between the Netherlands women’s vs Australian women’s team. This will be the last match of the tournament. The Netherlands will host the final game against Australia and also will be aiming to take the home advantage. They will be playing their third match in this competition. Before this match, they both face each other two times where they both managed to win one game against each other.
The Netherlands had won the maximum games in this League and lost only one game that also against Australia in their second game. Netherland was the first team to qualify in the semifinals and had beaten Germany by2-1 to book their place at the finals. The Netherlands is the best team in this competition and also the favorites to win this tournament. They are the best teams with both attack and defense as they have scored the highest goals and conceded low goals by its opponents. Keep reading for NED-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Predictions, Teams, Preview and player details.
On the other hand, the finalist Australia showed their top performance throughout the competition. They had beaten team Argentina in the semifinals in the penalties by 4-3 to qualify in the finals. Their side had the best defensive side in the league and also has the full potential to win the tournament. They are the only team who had beaten the Netherlands in this tournament. They were at the third place in the points table, and now they are at top two teams in the league by beating Argentina.
Both the sides will be aiming to win the last game and win the title of Women’s FIH Pro League. The final match between NED-W vs AUS-W is set to play in Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam on Saturday night.
Match Details: Women’s FIH Pro League 2019
Venue: Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam
Date: Saturday, 29th June 2019
Time: 8:30 PM IST
Head to Head (since 2013)
Total: 15 Matches
NED-W: 14 Wins
AUS: 0 Win
Draw: 1 Game
- They are at the no.1 women’s team in the world ranking, and also they were at the top of the points table in the league.
- Out of 17 games, they won 16 matches lost only one game with 45 points.
- The Netherlands has scored the highest number of goals; they scored 43 goals and conceded 11 goals.
- They won their semifinals match against women’s team of Germany by 2-1, and both the goals came at the fourth quarter.
- Their teams are the favorites to win the contest as well the final match against the team Australia.
- They also played 17 games in this tournament from where they won 10, drawn 2 and lost five games with 30 points in the table.
- The Australian team is at no.3 in women’s hockey world ranking.
- They have one of the best defensive sides which helped them to win over Argentina despite been conceding the goal in the first half.
- Australia women’s hockey team had scored second highest goals in this league after the Netherlands. They have scored 36 goals and conceded 23 goals out of 17 games.
AUS-W vs NED-W DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
PS: If you follow cricket, you may join the Sage Fantasy Cricket Channel by >> Clicking Here <<
Also, read: ARG-W vs GER-W Dream11 Prediction