IND vs JPN Hockey Dream11 Prediction | India vs Japan, FIH Series Finals
Indian Hockey team will host the first semifinal match against Japan. India had directly entered the semifinals in their pool A competitions by beating three other teams in the same pool. Team India defeated all the three national teams and booked their place at the semifinals. India had scored the highest number of goals this series and has the most top goal difference among the pool A teams.
On the other hand, Team Japan made an impressive win over Poland and managed to enter the semifinals match against India. Japan had beaten Poland by 6-2 and shown them outstanding form this season. Like team India, Japan was also undefeated by any teams this season. Japan has won almost all the match this season except one draw against the USA in their pool B match. Now, Japan had booked their place at the semifinals and will be aiming to win it.
Both the teams had been excellent throughout the season, and now they will face against each other to enter to the finals of Men’s FIH series finals. The winner of this contest will be qualified for the summer Olympics 2020, which will take place in the capital of Japan that is Tokyo.
India entered the semifinals by an impressive 10-0 victory over Uzbekistan. India had come to semifinals directly by winning all the games in the pool A. And also, India is the only team to enter in the semis from their pool A teams and rest all three teams are from pool B. whereas Japan shared equal points with the USA, but with less goal difference they had played a crossover quarterfinals against Poland. The match IND vs JPN will be at Kalinga Stadium, Bhubaneshwar, Orisha on Friday night.
Match Details: FIH series final, semi-finals
Date: 14th June 2019
Time: 7:15 PM IST
Head to Head (since 2013)
India= 13 wins
Japan= 1 win
- India has played a total of three games this series in pool A and won all their matches and directly qualified for the semifinals.
- To enter the semifinals the team had beaten Uzbekistan by a massive margin of 10-0.
- India Men’s Hockey teams are the favorites to win the match against the Japanese side as they have consistent performance throughout this year in every tournament.
- To join the summer Olympics 2020 qualifier in Tokyo, the team India have must beat Japan in this semifinals match.
- Japan was at the top of the table, sharing equal points with the USA but still left behind them because of the less goal difference.
- They qualified for the semifinals by taking a brilliant victory over Poland bu 6-2.
- The defenders Hirotaka Zendana and Shota Yamada were the top defenders of this season and were very useful in their last game against Poland.
- The strikers, Kenta Tanaka, and Koji Yamasaki are the key players for the team and are in a good goalscoring form.
IND vs JPN DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
PS: If you follow cricket, you may join the Sage Fantasy Cricket Channel by >> Clicking Here <<
Also, read: AUS vs SPA Dream11 Prediction