BEL vs NED Dream11 Prediction | Belgium vs Netherlands, Men’s FIH Pro League
This 2019 FIH pro league is the first edition of Men’s FIH pro league. All total eight national hockey teams had participated in the tournament. The tournament was started from January and set to finish in 30th June 2019. Each team will face each other two times in home and away games in a round robin tournament. The teams with higher spot and points will qualify for the summer Olympics 2020. Keep reading for BEL vs NED Dream11 Predictions.
The second semifinals match is going to be super exciting between Belgium and Netherlands in FIH Pro League. Belgium is the most active opponents for any team and against the Netherlands, this going to be a tight fight. The Netherlands also showed its quality performance throughout the tournament. Both sides will be ready for their semifinals match and also want to book their place for the finals against Australia or Great Britain.
Belgium is the number 1 team, and their consistency can be seen in their every performance. They are also one of the top favorites to win the contest. Whereas, team Netherlands has top players in its team and it will be challenging to beat them by any other opponents all around the world. The second semifinals match between AUS vs NED is set to take place in Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam on Friday night.
Match Details: Men’s FIH Pro League
Venue: Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam
Date: Friday, 28th June
Time: 11:30 PM IST
Head to Head (since 2013)
Total: 14 matches
Belgium: 6 wins
The Netherlands: 6 wins
Drawn: 2 games
- Belgium is the worlds No.1 team in the world rankings.
- Out of 14 games, they won 8, drawn 3 and lost three games with 28 points. They were in the second spot of the points table.
- They have scored the highest number of goals in this tournament that is 52 and conceded 29 goals.
- Cedric Charlier and Tom Boon are the top scorers of their team with 9 & 8 goals respectively.
- They are the favorites to win the match but not that easy against the Netherlands.
- Out of 14 games, they won 5, drawn 5 and lost four games with 23 points just one point above Great Britain.
- They are at 3rd place in the points table and also in the world rankings.
- The Netherlands has scored 37 goals and conceded 32 goals this tournament.
- Jeroen Hertzberger is the top player and scorer of the team this tournament, and he had scored seven goals from 14 games.
BEL vs NED DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
PS: If you follow cricket, you may join the Sage Fantasy Cricket Channel by >> Clicking Here <<
Also, read: AUS vs ENG Dream11 Hockey Prediction