AUS vs SPA Hockey Dream11 Prediction | Poland vs Japan, FIH Pro League
The FIH Pro League is the first edition of Men’s FIH Pro League and the hockey championship for men’s national teams. The tournament had started from 19th January and will last at the end of the June that is June 30th. Total nine teams had participated in this league, but due to some reason, Pakistan was suspended on 23 January 2019. Now eight teams are left and been playing against each other to finish at the top four in a round-robin tournament with both home and away matches. The top four teams in the table will qualify for the summer Olympics in Tokyo 2020. Each team will play against twice in their home game and the away game. The league matches started with a fantastic game between Spain and Belgium where both managed to score two goals each, and the game was tied. But, the team Spain managed to beat them in the penalties and took the bonus point from the first match.
The next match is between the table toppers Australia and the host team, Spain. Spain will host their second match against Australia and will be aiming to take the revenge of their first match loss against them. Australia is at the top by consisting the maximum wins in league with seven wins and lost just one game against Belgium. On the other hand, team Spain at the 7th position in the points table with no wins six losses and five draws. The AUS vs SPA will take place at Club de Campo Villa, Madrid on Thursday night.
Match Details: FIH Pro League
Venue: Club de Campo Villa, Madrid
Date: 13th June 2019
Time: 10:00 PM IST
Head to Head (since 2013)
Total = 6
- Australia is at the top of the points table by picking up the maximum wins of 7, drawn 2 and lost only one game against Belgium.
- Australia is sure to qualify for the 2020 Summer Olympics at Tokyo as they currently are at the highest points with 23 from 10 games.
- Australia is the favorites to win the match against Spain as they have already beaten them in the league.
- Spain had played a total of 11 games in this league but did not win a single game against their opponents.
- They are at the last second spot, that is seventh place in the points table with 10 points consisting of 5 draws and six lost.
- But the positive thing about the team is the team had gained five draws and managed to beat the opponents them in the penalty shootout and also taken the vital bonus points.
- Pau Quemada is key players for Spain as he is the top scorer of the team and the league with eight goals.
AUS vs SPA DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
PS: If you follow cricket, you may join the Sage Fantasy Cricket Channel by >> Clicking Here <<
Also, read: BEL vs GER Dream11 Prediction