AUS vs ENG Dream11 Prediction | Australia vs Great Britain, Men’s FIH Pro League
This 2019 FIH pro league is the first edition of Men’s FIH pro league. All total eight national hockey teams had participated in the tournament. The tournament was started from January and set to finish in 30th June 2019. Each team will play against each other two times in home and away games in a round robin tournament. The teams with higher spot and points will qualify for the summer Olympics 2020. Keep reading for AUS v ENG Hockey Dream11 Prediction.
The tournament had reached to the semifinals match and four teams already qualified for the semifinals match. Team Australia was the first team to book their semifinals spot as they are also at the top of the points table. Whereas, Great Britain is in the fourth place, sharing equal points with Argentina who could not qualify for semis as Great Britain team had higher goal difference. Team of Great Britain showed their excellent performance, especially in the second half of the tournament. Both sides will be aiming to win the game and book their place in the finals.
The first semifinals match is between the top teams of the tournament that is Australia and Great Britain. Australia is at the top, and Great Britain is at the bottom of top four teams in the semifinals. The first semifinals match will take place in Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam on Friday night.
Match Details: Men’s FIH Pro League
Venue: Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam
Date: Friday, 28th June 2019
Time: 8:45 PM IST
Head to Head (Since 2013)
Total= 11 matches
Australia= 6 wins
Great Britain= 3 wins
Drawn= 2 games
- Out of 14 games in the tournament, they won 10, drawn 2, and lost 2.
- They were at the top of the table with the maximum points of and also the first team to book their place in the semifinals.
- Australia is the favorites to win the game as they are powerful team compare to Britain team and also they have beaten Britain once in this tournament.
- Blake Govers is the top scorer of the tournament with ten goals and also an essential player for their team.
- They have scored 40 goals this tournament and conceded 26 goals from its opponents.
- Australian Hockey team are at number two position in the world ranking.
- The English Hockey team is at the 7th position in the world rankings.
- Britain had won 6, drawn 3, and lost five games in this tournament out of 14 games that they have played. They are currently in the fourth place of the table with 22 points.
- They booked the semifinals spot by beating New Zealand by 2-0 in their previous game and with higher goal difference.
- Phil Roper and Samuel Ward are the top scorers of their team with Eight goals each.
AUS vs END DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
PS: If you follow cricket, you may join the Sage Fantasy Cricket Channel by >> Clicking Here <<
Also, read: ARG-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction