ARG-W vs GER-W Hockey Dream11 Prediction | Argentina Women vs Germany Women, Women’s FIH Pro League
The Women’s FIH Pro league has reached to the final stage of the tournament. The semifinals contest has been over, and only two matches are left in the competition. One is the final match between the Netherlands and Australia. And the other one is for the losers of the semifinal contest that is for the third & fourth place between the women’s team of Argentina and Germany.
Both the sides had shown their excellent performance throughout the tournament and also managed to book their place at the semifinals. But both lost them, at last, lost the championship and now will face against each other to gain the third spot at the tournament. They were among the top four teams and if any teams between them win will take the third place, and the loser automatically will get the fourth place. They two teams were close to the finals but could not win the semifinals game, but their performance in the match was excellent. Keep reading for ARG-W vs GER-W dream11 preview, teams and predictions.
The women’s team, Argentina, has lost against the Australian team. Till the full time, their scores were equal with 1-1. But at the penalties, they lost to the Australian women’s team by 3-4. On the other hand, Germany women team fought a tough game against the host team the Netherlands. Team Germany despite scoring the first goal by Grote Rebecca in the first half could not win the semifinals game. They lost to the Netherlands by 2-1 in the fourth half. The two goals of the Netherlands came from the fourth quarter, and at the end, Germany sides were disappointed by their performance in the last moment.
The two teams despite losing in the semifinals match have at least their last game to fight for the third place in the tournament. The winner of the match will be awarded the bronze medal. The ARG-W vs GER-W match will take place at Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam on Saturday night.
Match Details: Women’s FIH Pro League
Venue: Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam
Date: Saturday, 29th June 2019
Time: 6:00 PM IST
Head to Head (Since 2013)
Total: 13 Matches
ARG-W: 7 Wins
GER-W: 3 Wins
Drawn: 2 Games
- Argentina women’s team were at the second spot in the points table and also were the second team to qualify for the semifinals.
- Till now they played 17 games in this tournament including the semifinals match. They won 10, drawn 4, and lost three games.
- They are the favorites to win this match against Germany. There were also the favorites against Australia in the semifinals but could able to perform in the Penalties.
- Jankunas Julieta had taken the lead against Australia in the first half by scoring the perfect goal. But in the second half Australia goal the equalizer against them and took the match to the Penalties.
- Their last game is against Germany and will be aiming the match and gain the third spot in the tournament.
- They are currently at the no.4 women’s hockey team in the world ranking
- Germany was at the fourth place in the points table and now has the chance to come in third place by beating Argentina.
- They also played a total of 17 games in this tournament. They won 9, drawn 2 and lost five games with 29 points.
- The women’s team of Germany is at the 5th place in the world ranking.
- They are in a fantastic form as their last semifinals match against the Netherlands was super exciting. The gave a tough fight against the world no.1 women’s hockey team, but in the end, they had gone through defeat against them.
ARG-W vs GER-W DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
PS: If you follow cricket, you may join the Sage Fantasy Cricket Channel by >> Clicking Here <<
Also, read: BEL vs NED Dream11 Hockey Prediction