ARG-W vs AUS-W Dream11 Prediction | Argentina Women vs Australia Women, Women’s FIH Series Finals
The 2019 Women’s FIH Pro League is the first edition of women’s FIH Pro League, and a total of nine national teams had participated in this contest. The tournament had started in January, and it is set to continue till 29th June in Amstelveen, Netherlands. All the teams will compete with each other in a round robin contest. Each team had played two games in away and home games. The team at the higher spot in the table will qualify for the FIH Olympics 2019.
The top four teams had qualified for the semifinals match. The host team the Netherlands was the first team to be eligible for the semifinals spot followed by Argentina, Australia, and Germany. The first semifinals match is between the Argentina women’s team and the Australia women’s team. The game is expected to be the most exciting game of the tournament. Both sides will aim to win the match and book their place for the finals.
The two sides had faced each other two times in this contest. In the first match, Argentina women’s team had beaten Australia women’s team in Sydney. And the second had turned out to be drawn. The semifinal match between ARG-W vs AUS-W is to take place in Wegener Stadium, Amsterdam on Thursday night.
Match Details: Women’s FIH pro League
Venue: Wagener Stadium, Amsterdam
Date: Thursday, 27th June 2019
Time: 8: 45 PM IST
Head to Head (since 2013)
Total= 11 matches
ARG-W= 4 wins
AUS-W= 5 wins
Drawn= 2 matches
- Out of their 16 games in the tournament, they won 10, drawn 4, and lost two games with 38 points. They were in the second spot of the points table.
- They have scored a total of 31 goals this tournament and conceded 15 goals.
- Argentina women’s team are the favorites to win the semifinals match as they have beaten Australia once in their home game.
- Agustina Albertario, Silvina D’Elia, and Julieta Jankunas are the top scorer of the teams with four goals each.
- They were in third place in the points table with 30 points from 16 games.
- Out of 16 games, they had won 9, drawn 1 and lost five games in total.
- They scored 35 goals in this contest, which is the second highest goals by any team after the Netherlands who scored 41 goals. And they also conceded 23 goals by their opponents.
- Savannah Fitzpatrick is the top scorer for her team as she scored six goals. She is also the third height goal scorer of the tournament.
- Emily Chalker is also an essential player for the Australian women’s team and scored five vital goals in her team.