NGA vs MDG Dream11 Team Prediction | Africa Cup of Nations 2019 | Nigeria vs Madagascar | Fantasy Football Tips
Nigeria will be playing their final Group B match against Madagascar in the Alexandria Stadium. Winning both the group matches, they now stand at the top of the table and are qualified for the knock-out matches. Madagascar, on the other hand, could win one match and draw one which makes them stand right below the table toppers. If they can draw this match, they can be assured to seal their place in the next round. The final lineup and NGA vs MDG Dream11 Prediction will be on our telegram channel, so don’t forget to join the channel, you will find it at the bottom of the post and make profits along with me.
Super Eagles have been struggling to score goals in the past eight months, this could be a major setback for them going into the match. They have won two 1-2 wins in the group matches which puts them at the top of the table and qualify them to the knockout stages. Odion Ighalo and Kenneth Omeruo scored the crucial winning goals for the Super Eagles which has won them both the group matches.
Madagascar has been impressive after qualifying to the Africa Cup of Nations 2019 for the first time. They started off their campaign with a 2-2 draw against Guinea and then they won 1-0 against Burundi in the last match. They, therefore, will be looking to draw this match so they qualify for the knock-out stages. Marco Ilaimaharitra scored in a free kick which ensured the win and a possible 2nd spot finish in the Group B.
Kickoff: 09:30 pm Sunday, 30th June 2019
TV Broadcast: Eurosport 1 or 2
Where: Alexandria Stadium
Africa Cup of Nations 2019 Points Table
Nigeria Team News
- Kenneth Omeruo’s header 17 minutes from the end won them the last game. They have been rather average in the tournament and would like to change things around in this match against Madagascar.
- Captain Jon Obi Mikel was dropped for their game against Guinea, expect him to be reinstated for this match.
- Expect Nigeria to rest a few players to save them for the knock-out matches.
- Ola Aina and Chidozie Awaziem, therefore, are expected to continue as fullbacks.
Recent form: WW
Probable Lineup: Akpeyi; Awaziem, Troost-Ekong, Omeruo, Aina; Mikel, Etebo; Simon, Iwobi, Musa; Onuachu
- Abdullahi Shehu and Jamilu Collins are ruled out for this match.
- Kenneth Omeruo
- Moses Simon
- Ola Aina
- Peter Etebo
- Daniel Akpeyi
Player Stats (Ratings)
Madagascar Team News
- Madagascar is yet to be beaten in this tournament which is their first ever.
- A late free-kick from Marco Ilaimaharitra helped them win the last match and move to the 2nd spot in Group B.
- Expect an unchanged lineup for this match as they look to seal their knock-out stage seats.
Recent form: DW
Probable players: Adrien; Metanire, Razakanantenaina, Fontaine, Mombris; Andriamahitsinoro; Nomenjanahary, Ilaimaharitra; Andrianantenaina, Amada; Andriatsima
- All players are available
- No players are doubtful
- Pascal Razakanantenaina
- Anicet Andrianantenaina
- Marco Ilaimaharitra
- Adrien Melvin
- Carolus Andriamahitsinoro
Player Stats (Ratings)
Head to Head
- Both teams are meeting for the 5th time and Madagascar is yet to register a win against Nigeria.
NGA vs MDG DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
The final team will be uploaded on our football telegram channel after the line-up.