NED-W vs NZ-W DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION TIPS
This game is going to be the second face off for NED-W vs NZ-W dream 11 at 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup. Both the teams are ready to lock horns on Tuesday. Fans are eager to watch the much-awaited match of this tournament. Neither New Zealand women or men have won a single game in the Fifa world cup history. On the flip side, The Netherlands are still on the boundary line to exhibit their best skills at the world cup. However, fans will surely be expecting something big coming from their team. After their win at European championship 2017 as well as the Algarve Cup 2018, this team are now justifiably be seen as the outstanding amongst all.
Kickoff: 15:00 Tuesday 11th June 2019
Where: Le Havre
Netherlands Women TEAM NEWS
- So far, Kiwis has slightly a stronger balance than Netherland; they are much more experienced if you talk about the past.
- Nevertheless, the teams lack depth and still struggling to find the win in important matches just like a Catch-22 situation for them.
- Now, the next tough task against them is huge. The women’s team already being part of four battles in history.
- Winning their first ever world cup trophy would be great, But to have a maiden match win would be an epic moment for the team.
New Zealand Women TEAM NEWS
- It’s Netherlands second time that they are competing at the FIFA Women’s World Cup after they lost the match to Japan who was the runner up in 2015 and the team settled at 16th position.
- Talking about the current situation, the team has made it to the finals by qualifying in playoffs 2019 by securing the second position in UEFA world cup qualification.
- Out of a maximum 24, they earned 19 points.
NED-W vs NZ-W DREAM11 EXPERT TEAM
The final team will be uploaded on our football telegram channel after the line-up.