MCI vs WHU Grand League Prediction | Manchester City vs West Ham United Preview | Fantasy Football Tips
Manchester City, the current champions will begin their campaign taking on West Ham United in the Premier League at the London Stadium. We will provide you with the MCI vs WHU Dream11 Prediction along with the complete preview, team news and player updates. The Hammers spent big money over the summer in the transfer market and will be hoping to do well at home against the reigning champions. The fans at home will be hoping for an improved show as they welcome the defending champions.
Sebastian Haller and Pablo Fornals will be the key players to watch out for the home team. The former netted 19 goals for Eintracht Frankfurt during the last campaign while the latter is new signing from Villarreal. For the away team. Rodri has to continue his form from the Community Shield match against Liverpool. The away team is hugely talented and will dominate this game clearly and win it by at least 2 goals.
The pre lineup team for today’s Premier League Manchester vs West Ham dream11 football match is provided at the bottom of this post. To get the final team updates you need to join us on telegram by clicking below.
You might read the previous preview: LIV vs NOR
Kickoff: 5:00 pm on Saturday, 10th August 2019
TV Broadcast: Star Sports
Where: London Stadium
Head to Head
- Manchester City won all the last 6 matches against the West Ham United.
- West Ham has conceded goals in all the previous 6 matches.
- Three of their last four clashes have been high scoring ones.
MCI vs WHU Dream11 Grand League Predictions
Manchester City: Rating – 7.09
West Ham: Rating – 6.77
Possible Goal Scorers (in order): — check out the final lineup for the missing players
- Sergio Aguero
- Gabriel Jesus
- Raheem Sterling
- Riyad Mahrez
- Bernardo Silva
- Phil Foden
- Kevin De Bruyne
- Ilkay Gundogan
- David Silva
- Sebastien Haller
- Andriy Yarmolenko
- Albian Ajeti
- Felipe Anderson
- Michail Antonio
- Manuel Lanzini
So make sure the above players are your Captain and Vice-Captain in all grand league teams.
Sage Fantasy’s Prediction: West Ham [1:3] Manchester City
Fantasy Football Team Formation: Home [3 + 1 (GK)], Away [7)]
Probable Lineup: Ederson; Danilo, Otamendi, Kompany, Zinchenko; David Silva, De Bruyne, Gundogan; Sterling, Aguero, Sane
Last 5 Matches Scoreline:
- Newport [1 : 4] Manchester City
- Swansea [2 : 3] Manchester City
- Manchester City [1 : 0] Brighton
- Manchester City [6 : 0] Watford
- Liverpool [1 : 1] Manchester City
- As you can see in the above data, there are two clean sheets in the last 6 matches.
- Leroy Sane was off the field in the first half of the Community Shield match.
- Aymeric Laporte and Fernandinho will be assessed before the match and both are at doubt for the starting xi.
- Ederson is set to keep the goal and would be in the playing xi.
Attackers: S. Agüero, Gabriel Jesus, R. Mahrez, L. Sané, R. Sterling
Midfielders: K. De Bruyne, P. Foden, İ. Gündoğan, Rodri Hernández, David Silva, Bernardo Silva, Fernandinho
Defenders: João Cancelo, Angeliño, A. Laporte, E. Mangala, B. Mendy, N. Otamendi, J. Stones, K. Walker, O. Zinchenko
Goalkeepers: C. Bravo, S. Carson, D. Grimshaw, Ederson Moraes
Recent form: WWWLW
- Bravo (Injured)
- Gabriel Jesus (Injured)
- Stones (Injured)
- Mendy (Injured)
- Fernandinho (Injured)
- Laporte (Injured)
- Delph (Illness)
- will be updated
Probable Lineup: Fabianski; Fredericks, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Noble, Rice; Antonio, Snodgrass, Felipe Anderson; Arnautovic
Last 6 Matches Scoreline:
- West Ham [3 : 1] Aston Villa
- Ipswich [1 : 2] West Ham
- Mainz 05 [1 : 1] West Ham
- West Ham [1 : 0] Angers
- West Ham [2 : 0] Birmingham
- Wimbledon [4 : 2] West Ham
- As you can see from the above data, this team has two clean sheets in 6 matches.
- Manuel Pellegrini, therefore, is without Mark Noble for the welcome of Manchester City.
- However, Lukasz Fabianski passed fit to start and will be in the playing xi.
- One of Pablo Fornals and Sebastien Haller will be debuting in today’s game.
Coaches: M. Pellegrini
Attackers: A. Ajeti, S. Haller, J. Hernández, A. Yarmolenko
Midfielders: Felipe Anderson, M. Antonio, Pablo Fornals, M. Lanzini, M. Noble, D. Rice, C. Sánchez, R. Snodgrass, J. Wilshere
Defenders: F. Balbuena, A. Cresswell, I. Diop, R. Fredericks, A. Masuaku, A. Ogbonna, W. Reid, Gonçalo Cardoso, P. Zabaleta
Goalkeepers: Ł. Fabiański, Roberto Jiménez, D. Martin
Recent form: DWLWLW
- Yarmolenko (Injured)
- Carlos Sanchez (Injured)
- Balbuena (Injured)
- Wilshere (Injured)
- Reid (Injured)
- All other players are available
- will be updated
MCI vs WHU Dream11 Prediction – will be updated again
The lineup for Premier League is out before 1 hour of the match start. Therefore the final team for today’s Premier League match will be provided in our football telegram channel along with the final line-up.
Join us by clicking the image below or search on telegram as SageFantasy Football.