LIV vs NOR Grand League Prediction | Liverpool vs Norwich City Preview | Fantasy Football Tips
Liverpool will be hosting the opening fixture of the Premier League and will be looking to start off on a high. The hosts are the runners up of the last season and will take on the newbies Norwich City at the Anfield. In this post, we will be covering the LIV vs NOR Dream11 Prediction along with the final team. The Reds had the 3rd best points tally in the history of Premier League last season but lost the finals to Manchester City. Norwich, on the other hand, will be playing their 1st Premier League match in three years. The head to head record goes in favour of the hosts. Nathaniel Clyne, therefore, is ruled out with a serious knee injury in pre-season.
Zimmermann is also ruled out for Norwich, so Timm Klose is expected to start alongside Ben Godfrey in defence. Louis Thompson and Alexander Tettey, therefore, both sit out the trip to Anfield.
The pre lineup team for today’s Premier League dream11 football match is provided at the bottom of this post. To get the final team updates you need to join us on telegram by clicking below.
You might read the previous preview: PSV vs HAU
Kickoff: 12:30 am on Saturday, 10th August 2019
TV Broadcast: Sony Six
Head to Head
- The head to head record is terrible for the away team as they have not won a single game in 12 matches.
- Liverpool has scored 39 goals in 12 games and has won 10 of those games.
- The Canaries have conceded more goals against Liverpool than any team in the Premier League.
LIV vs NOR Dream11 Grand League Predictions
Liverpool: Rating – 7.01
Norwich City: Rating – 6.85
Possible Goal Scorers (in order): — check out the final lineup for the missing players
- Mohamed Salah
- Roberto Firmino
- Sadio Mane
- Divock Origi
- Rhian Brewster
- Xherdan Shaqiri
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Adam Lallana
- Naby Keita
- Georginio Wijnaldum
- James Milner
- Teemu Pukki
- Virgil Van Dijk
- Josip Drmic
- Trent Alexander-Arnold
- Jordan Henderson
- Dennis Srbeny
- Mario Vrancic
- Andrew Robertson
So ake sure the above players are your Captain and Vice-Captain in all grand league teams.
ake sure the above players are your Captain and Vice-Captain in all grand league teams.
Sage Fantasy’s Prediction: Liverpool [4:0] Norwich City
Fantasy Football Team Formation: Home , Away [3 + 1 (GK)]
Probable Lineup: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Henderson; Salah, Firmino, Origi
Last 6 Matches Scoreline:
- Bury [0 : 0] Liverpool
- Blackburn [0 : 2] Liverpool
- Liverpool [5 : 0] Napoli
- Liverpool [3 : 1] Torino
- Wolverhampton Wanderers [2 : 1] Liverpool
- Liverpool [1 : 1] Manchester City
- As you can see in the above data, there are three clean sheets in the last 6 matches.
- Sadio Mane is a doubt for this fixture as he joined late for the training. He was the last season’s Golden Boot joint-winner.
- Divock Origi might feature in the staring xi instead of Mane. He will be looking to seal his place in the lineup ahead of Xherdan Shaqiri.
- Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah will be joining Origi. Salah is your go-to captain in the absence of Mane.
- Trent Alexander-Arnold and Andrew Robertson are expected to be the two full-backs.
- Joe Gomez and Virgil van Dijk will be the two key Liverpool defence.
Coaches: J. Klopp
Attackers: Roberto Firmino, R. Brewster, H. Elliot, R. Kent, S. Mané, D. Origi, Mohamed Salah, X. Shaqiri
Midfielders: Chirivella, J. Henderson, C. Jones, N. Keïta, A. Lallana, J. Milner, A. Oxlade-Chamberlain, Fabinho, G. Wijnaldum
Defenders: T. Alexander-Arnold, N. Clyne, J. Gomez, K. Hoever, J. Matip, D. Lovren, A. Robertson, S. van den Berg, V. van Dijk
Goalkeepers: Alisson, C. Kelleher, Adrián
Recent form: LLDLWL
- Nathaniel Clyne
- Sadio Mané
- James Milner
- will be updated
Probable Lineup: Krul; Aarons, Klose, Godfrey, Byram; McLean, Vrancic; Buendia, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Pukki
Last 6 Matches Scoreline:
- Paderborn [2 : 3] Norwich
- Union Berlin [2 : 1] Norwich
- Wolfsburg [1 : 1] Norwich
- Luton [1 : 3] Norwich
- Charlton [1 : 0] Norwich
- Norwich [0 : 1] Portsmouth
- As you can see from the above data, this team has been conceding in all the matches and could not score once in 6 matches.
- As many 5 starting players are injured. Ben Godfrey, therefore, will have Grant Hanley as his partner in central defence.
- Exciting young full-back Max Aarons, therefore, will be making his Premier League debut.
- Teemu Pukki will be the key goalscorer, last season’s top scorer in the Championship.
Coaches: D. Farke
Attackers: J. Drmic, A. Idah, T. Pukki, D. Srbeny
Midfielders: I. Amadou, E. Buendía, T. Cantwell, O. Hernández, M. Leitner, K. McLean, P. Roberts, M. Stiepermann, A. Tettey, L. Thompson, T. Trybull, M. Vrančić
Defenders: M. Aarons, S. Byram, B. Godfrey, G. Hanley, P. Heise, T. Klose, J. Lewis, C. Zimmermann
Goalkeepers: R. Fährmann, T. Krul, M. McGovern
Recent form: DWLWLW
- Christoph Zimmermann
- Louis Thompson
- Alexander Tettey
- Timm Klose
LIV vs NOR Dream11 Prediction – updated!
The lineup for Premier League is out before 1 hour of the match start. Therefore the final team for today’s Premier League match will be provided in our football telegram channel along with the final line-up.
Join us by clicking the image below or search on telegram as SageFantasy Football.