LAFC vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction – Fantasy Football Tips
The waiting is over for the fans of both the team as these teams are meeting once again after one year. In their last meet before the opening match at Banc of California stadium with few thousand crowds standing to witness the game, the home team MI’S had an epic comeback to secure its position on the table with three points where Laurent Ciman scored a heroic goal on the free kick. Both these teams had met just once in Montreal last April. Where the LAFC won with a score of 5-3.
Although many of us might have seen both of these team played before in beautiful cathedral of soccer in the heart of Los Angeles, it is the first time for the Impact to meet the LAFC’S in Banc of California stadium.
LAFC is still atop the Western Conference standings, five points clear of the Seattle Sounders with 31 points. LAFC also leads to MLS with 32 points, and are tied with Atlanta United for fewest goals conceded with nine. On the other hand, MLS also had a better season this time than many would have expected so far they are on the third on table in East with 21 points just three points behind frontrunners Philadelphia and DC United. MLS can top the table with a win at home against LAFC.
The LAFC had a worthwhile record at home since the starting of last season winning 17 matches, 8 draws conceding just two losses. Montreal’s record on the road is almost the opposite, with 7 wins, 4 draws, and 15 losses when not at home.
LAFC vs Montreal Impact | May 24 at 7:30 pm PT
How To Watch: Youtube TV & KVMD in LA, ESPN+ in the rest of the U.S., TSN & TVAS in Canada.
Radio: ESPNLA 710, KFWB 980
LAFC TEAM NEWS
- LAFC has gone unbeaten in its last six matches and is looking to add to its league-leading six wins at home this season.
- Bob Bradley has nearly a full team at his disposal but will be without Steven Beitashour after the right-back picked up an injury in the last match at FC Dallas
- Playing against Montreal, despite their standings in the East, can be hit or miss.
Probable Players: (4-3-3): Tyler Miller; Jordan Harvey, Eddie Segura, Walker Zimmerman, Latif Blessing; Eduard Atuesta, Mark-Anthony Kaye, André Horta; Diego Rossi, Adama Diomande, Carlos Vela.
Doubtful: Steven Beitashour
MI TEAM NEWS
- MI manager, Garde said he would consider using a 4-2-3-1 formation for this match instead of his 4-3-3
- Midfielder Samuel Piette is suspended.
- Expect two holding midfielders in front of ‘keeper Evan Bush for the new formation.
- In other news on Thursday, eight Impact players were nominated for the MLS All-Star Game: Bush, defenders Bacary Sagna, Zakaria Diallo and Daniel Lovitz, midfielders Piatti, Piette and Saphir Taïder, and striker Maximiliano Urruti.
- Ignacio Piatti is expected to see increased playing time, though he might not start.
- Montreal has six wins and five losses on the season, with three draws.
Probable Players: will be updated on telegram
Doubtful: Ignacio Piatti
LAFC vs MI Dream11 Expert Team
The final team will be provided on our football telegram channel after the line-up.