INT vs EMP Dream11 Team Prediction – Fantasy Football Tips and Odds
In the 38th round of the Series A team games, Inter Milan and Empoli will meet at San Siro. INT needs a victory to qualify for the Champions League football next term and cement their position in top 4. On the other hand to ensure the team to spend another season in the top flight Empoli also needs three points on the scoresheet.
Inter slipped up last week to allow Milan the chance to stay in the hunt for the Champions League. They now host Empoli needing a win to ensure their spot but they are looking for a fourth win in a row to avoid relegation which will make this a cagey affair with so much riding on the outcome. Inter are unbeaten in their last thirteen meetings with Empoli and are on their six games winning streak over their next opponents. In the previous ten meetings held in Milan no draw has been registered where Empoli just won one of those. In their last ten games, Inter had considered two loses, with four wins and four draws and on the other hand, Empoli had considered four loses, with five wins and one draw. What do you think? The figures are visible to leaves the fans in doubtful.
INT vs EMP MAY 26 Monday at midnight PT
Where: San Siro stadium
INT TEAM NEWS
- Top performers list of Inter: Mauro Icardi 11 goals four assists, Ivan Perisic 8 goals four assists, Lautaro Martinez 6 goals two assists.
- Inter lost to Napoli in the previous round in Serie A and thus ended their seven games unbeaten streak.
- Just one of their last five matches produced over 2,5 goals and three encounters witnessed both involved sides scoring.
- The Nerazzurri ended their run of five games without a home victory by beating Chievo in the previous meeting at San Siro, but none of the last seven matches played there saw more than two goals scored.
- Expected missing players for Inter Milan are Sime Vrsaljko, Stefan de Vrij.
Probable Players : (4-2-3-1): Handanovic; D’Ambrosio, De Vrij, Skriniar, Asamoah; Vecino, Brozovic; Politano, Nainggolan, Perisic; Icardi
Unavailable: Vrsaljko (Injured)
Doubtful: De Vrij (Injured)
EMPOLI TEAM NEWS
- Empoli trashed 4:1 Torino in their previous outing and are now on three games winning streak.
- Four of their last five matches featured over 2,5 goals and witnessed goals at both ends.
- The victory over Sampdoria in the previous away game was the first on the road for the season for Empoli.
- Expected missing players for Empoli are Luca Antonelli, Antonino La Gumina, Lorenzo Polvani.
Probable players : (3-5-2): Dragowski; Maietta, Silvestre, Dell’Orco; Di Lorenzo, Acquah, Bennacer, Traore, Pajac; Diego Farias, Caputo
Unavailable: Polvani (Injured), Antonelli (Injured), Diks (Injured), La Gumina (Injured)
Doubtful: Krunic (Injured), Mchedlidze (Injured), Acquah (Injured)
INT vs EMP Dream11 Expert Team
The final team will be provided on our football telegram channel after the line-up.