GRE vs TUR DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION TIPS
In the 5th week of the International Football Friendlies, 2019 Turkey will host Greece for their friendly clash, at Antalya Stadyumu, Antalya on Thursday 30 May 2019 at 11:30 pm IST. In the last decade, the teams met only once, and no team has won the match, they ended in a stalemate. Both the sides are looking strong and building their teams’ spirit. Turkey to keep up their winning streak ahead of the EURO 2020 qualifier clashes against France and Iceland in the early June – which could widely show the direction their campaign will go. On the other hand, Greece had snatched an essential point in Bosnia-Herzegovina in March with 2-2 in the second half of the match where the goals from Konstantinos Fortounis and Dimitris Kolovos secured a comeback after the team and fans go disappointed where Edin Visca and Miralem Pjanic opened the scoresheet within 15 minutes.
Kickoff: 11:30 pm IST
Where: Antalya Stadyumu, Antalya
Greece TEAM NEWS
- Over the last year, they have played eight matches.
- Their overall record is: Won: 4, Lost: 3 and Drawn: 1.
- They have averaged scoring of 1.0 goals per match, and have conceded 0.88 goals.
- Their opponent team for the Euro Qualification in March was Bosnia-Herzegovina where they ended with 2-2 and settled with one point each.
- On their another Euro Qualification match In March with Liechtenstein, they won the game with a scoresheet of 2-0.
- Last year in November, they welcomed Estonia in the UEFA Nation League and were beaten by 0-1.
- Their common goals in this season when playing away is 1.2.
- They have given away 1.2 goals, on average, when playing away from home.
Turkey TEAM NEWS
- In the past 12 months, Turkey has played ten matches. which results in 3 wins, three loss and four draws.
- The average scoring goals per match is 1.3. Their defence has given up 1.0 goals per game.
- Albania hosted them in March for a Euro Qualification match. They won 2-0.
- Ukraine made the trip to them in the Friendly International in November. The match ended up in a no score draw.
- Their home record this season is won 20%, lost 40% and drawn 40%.
- They have averaged of 1.0 goals a game looking at their home goals scoring form.
- Their defence has conceded 0.6 goals per game.
GRE VS TUR DREAM11 EXPERT TEAM
The final team will be uploaded on our football telegram channel after the line-uP.