FCG vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Team News, Playing 11 Chelsea vs Dynamo Kyiv Match Preview, Team News, Lineups
FC Goa hosts the Mumbai City FC in Goa, they won the first leg match in a dominating 5-1 and now in the 2nd leg they are clear favourites and looking to seal the final slot. Winning the first leg in a dominating way doesn’t mean they take the MCFC for granted, they need to form their 100% to qualify for the finals. FCG completely dominated the MCFC in this season, winning all three games scoring 12 goals.
Tournament: Indian Super League 2019
When: Tuesday, 12 Mar 2019, 19:30 (IST)
Watch on: Star Sports
INDIAN SUPER LEAGUE ANALYSIS
Coach: Sergio Lobera
- Coach Sergio Lobera has said, he wants to play the best 11 as he is not thinking of the final match, they need to win this match to qualify. So expect a full-fledged team in the match the MCFC on Tuesday.
- Mohammad Nawaz is injured and was replaced by Naveen Kumar and he did well in the first leg last Saturday.
Recent Form: W W L W W
Mumbai City FC
Coach: Jorge Costa
- Coach Jorge Costa has said, he wants to make some small changes to change the result as they are yet to win a match against the Goa in the season. Moreover this a semi-final, it’s a do or die for them in order to qualify for the finals.
Recent Form: L L W L L
INDIAN SUPER LEAGUE STANDING 2019
IMPORTANT PLAYERS OF FC Goa
- Ferran Corominas Telechea
- Eduardro Bedia Pelaez
- Ahmed Jahouh
- Lenny Rodrigues
- Mohammad Nawaz
- Naveen Kumar
- Seriton Benny Fernandes
IMPORTANT PLAYERS OF Mumbai City FC
- Pape Amodou Sougou
- Rafael Bastos
- Paulo Ricardo Ribeiro De Jesus Machado
- Amrinder Ranjit Singh
- Ravi Vijay Kumar
- Lucian Goian
- Sauvik Alok Chakrabarti
FCG vs MCFC Dream11 Prediction
Join our telegram channel for the final team after the lineup is announced! Pls comment if you want the final team!
If you like what you have read, pls comment below.