EGY vs UGN Dream11 Team Prediction | Africa Cup of Nations 2019 | Egypt vs Uganda | Fantasy Football Tips
Egypt will be facing Uganda in their final match in the Group A matches, they have qualified to the knock-out stages in the Africa Cup of Nations 2019. Uganda, on the other hand, will have to draw this match in order to qualify for the knock-out matches. The final lineup and EGY vs UGN Dream11 Prediction will be on our telegram channel, so don’t forget to join the channel.
The hosts of the tournament this season are the favorites to win the tournament in 9 years. They are coming off two clean sheets in the last two matches. All the goals for them are coming in the first half of fixtures and they have managed to see out games in an efficient style. The key player being the Salah as he has been delivering for Liverpool over the years. He could also be rested for this match as they already qualified to the knock-out stages. But he could also be featured in the starting 11 as they are also looking to build a core team for future tournaments like the World Cup in Qatar.
Uganda has been out of sho in the past decade or so, as their last worthwhile performance was way back in the 19th century when they were the runners up of this tournament. It is a great opportunity for the Cranes to qualify for the last 16 in 41 years. They won 2-0 against DR Congo and also drawn the 1-1 against Zimbabwe. They will be playing the hosts in this match and are major underdogs going into the match. Farouk Miya and Emmanuel Okwi will be key to do the goal scoring if there is any for them.
Kickoff: 12:30 am Monday, 1st July 2019
TV Broadcast: Eurosport 1 or 2
Where: Cairo International Stadium
Africa Cup of Nations 2019 Points Table
Egypt Team News
- Salah in the squad the best player and is quite a threat to the opposition.
- Mohamed Salah and Mahmoud ‘Trezeguet’ Hassan account for two goals.
- Expect one or two changes from the last playing 11.
- Atromitos Athens winger is available for selection for this match and also for the remainder of the tournament.
Recent form: WW
Probable Lineup: El-Shenawy; El Mohamady, Hegazi, El-Din, Ashraf; Elneny, Hamed; Soliman, Said, Trezeguet; Mohsen
- Mahmoud Gennesh, the Zamalek goalkeeper ruptured his Achilles tendon on Friday and the injury has ruled him out of the rest of the finals.
- Amr Warda remains absent due to a national team suspension.
- Mahmoud Alaa and Mohamed are a booking away from suspension.
- Salah is likely to find himself among the replacements for this game.
- Walid Soliman, who has featured off the substitutes’ bench during the first two matches.
- Mohamed Elneny may also be rested due to the midfielder being one yellow card away from a ban.
- Mohamed El-Shenawy
- Tarek Hamed
- Mohamed Salah
- Ahmed El Mohamady
Player Stats (Ratings)
Uganda Team News
- Uganda is expected to go unchanged, the one which they played against Zimbabwe in the last match.
- Farouk Miya has been the Cranes’ standout player at the competition
Recent form: WD
Probable players: Onyango; Mugabi, Wasswa, Mukiibi, Walusimbi; Azira, Aucho; Abdu, Miya, Okwi; Kaddu
- Murushid Juuko has picked up a hamstring injury in their opening game against Zimbabwe.
- Farouk Miya
- Emmanuel Okwi
- Bevis Mugabi
- Denis Onyango
Player Stats (Ratings)
Head to Head
- Both teams played 21 times, Egypt won 15 times while Uganda could win only twice.
EGY vs UGN DREAM11 TEAM FORMATION
The final team will be uploaded on our football telegram channel after the line-up.