CHI vs URU Dream11 Prediction | Copa America 2019 | Fantasy Football Tips
Chile has entered the quarter-finals and is now two games left to play the finals of the Copa America Finals. They played two matches in Group C and won both the matches while Uruguay also played two games but won one game and drawn one match. Chile stands at the top of the table and is winning them all the matches this tournament so far. Midfielder Arturo Vidal crashed his car in the influence of Alcohol and lost his driving license along the way but is the competition’s leading goalscorer to date, with three goals to his name.
They appeared four times in the Copa America finals but failed to win it in all four instances. They might be looking to register their first win in the finals but winning all the matches to be able to play it.
Jorge Sampaoli had said there would be no change in the kind of approach against the strong opponent like Uruguay and they would be looking to play the sort of play that is winning them matches in this tournament.
One thing to note is in the last two quarter-finals, Chile lost in all the previous three outings so consider that in one of your CHI vs URU Dream11 teams.
Luis Suarez’ is suspended is not going very well for the team, and the onus is on the Edinson Cavani and is yet to score a goal. Uruguay has been celebrated in the quarterfinals over the years and will be looking to register another win. Back this team to score a goal and win the match move up further ahead to the finals.
Kickoff: 04:30 Tuesday, 24th June 2019
CHILE TEAM NEWS
- Reinaldo Rueda won’t be tinkering the lineup which has been doing great so far, so don’t expect any changes going into this match.
- Gabriel Arias will be doing the goalkeeping duties for the two-time champions. He will be shielded by Mauricio Isla and Jean Beausejour, with Gary Medel and Guillermo Maripan as the two center-halves.
- Erick Pulgar will be the main midfielder along with Charles Aranguiz and Arturo Vidal who will look to get more involved in the attacking works.
- Alexis Sanchez has scored the winning goal against Ecuador and will be on the left side of the attacking trident.
- Jose Pedro Fuenzalida scored the opening goal in the last match should hold on to his place with Eduardo Vargas leading the line.
- Alexis Sanchez has been directly involved in three goals for Chile in the 2019 Copa America (2 goals, one assist).
Recent form: LLWWDW
Probable Lineup: Arias; Isla, Medel, Maripan, Beausejour; Aranguiz, Pulgar, Vidal; Fuenzalida, Vargas, Sanchez
Chile Top Players
- A. Sánchez
- E. Vargas
- E. Pulgar
- J. P. Fuenzalida
Player Stats (Ratings)
URUGUAY TEAM NEWS
- Uruguay is also expected to stick with the 4-4-2 formation against Chile with Fernando Muslera will be doing the goalkeeping duties.
- Martin Caceres will be handling the right-back slot, while Giovanni Gonzalez will fill in at left-back.
- Captain Diego Godin will be the key defender.
- Jose Maria Gimenez scored one of the two goals for Uruguay last match against Japan.
- Edinson Cavani and Luis Suarez scored two goals in two matches will lead Uruguay’s attack against Chile.
Recent form: WWWWLD
Probable players: Muslera; Caceres, Gimenez, Godin, Gonzalez; Nandez, Bentancur, Torreira, Lodeiro; Suarez, Cavani
- Matias Vecino pulled out of the squad after picking up an injury.
- Versatile left-back Diego Laxalt is also set to miss out, after coming off injured in the game against Japan.
- Oscar Tabarez has a few injury concerns.
Uruguay Top Players
- L. Suárez
- N. Lodeiro
- E. Cavani
- J. Giménez
Player Stats (Ratings)
Head to Head
CHI vs URU DREAM11 EXPERT TEAM
The final team will be uploaded on our football telegram channel after the line-up.