BRZ vs PER DREAM11 TEAM PREDICTION TIPS
Brazil will take on Peru at the Corinthians Arena in Sao Paulo on Saturday to retain their top spot in group A. Both the teams have played two matches and are at 4 points respectively. Now the two sides fight for the top spot finish. Gabriel Jesus had a great time out in the field, and he has been starting in the bench in the last matches. Expect him to be in the starting xi after the excellent outing in the previous time out.
Joining us on our new telegram channel is essential to get all the updates, we don’t cover all the matches but when we do we do it best. You can invest as much as you want in Head to Head contests and Small Leagues. Final lineup, Player stats update, and the final dream11 team will be notified on our telegram channel, so join now to get the updates.
Kickoff: 12:30 Sunday, 21st June 2019
Where: Corinthians Arena
BRAZIL TEAM NEWS
- Brazil won the first match against Bolivia quite comfortably scoring 3-0, all the goals coming in the 2nd half.
- The last match against Venezuela was a draw with zero goals from both sides.
- David Neres and Firmino missed the target in the last match.
- Venezuela goalkeeper Wuilker Farinez prevented Richarlison attempt to a goal. He was taken off after the first half and was replaced by the Manchester City striker Gabriel Jesus, how did tremendously but couldn’t provide a goal to the team.
- Brazil has now kept a clean sheet in each of their last eight Copa America home games, last conceding in 1989.
- Expect Gabriel Jesus to be in the starting XI in the match against Peru.
Recent form in Copa America: WD
Recent form (all competitions): DWWWWD
Probable Lineup: Alisson; Alves, Marquinhos, Silva, Luis; Casemiro, Arthur; Richarlison, Coutinho, Everton; Firmino
Player Stats (Ratings)
PERU TEAM NEWS
- Peru also drew their match against Venezuela despite having a one-person advantage for the final 15 minutes of their opening fixture against Venezuela.
- Peru won their last game against Bolivia with 3-1 after conceding the 1st goal and then leading with 3-1. They now stand 2nd place in the group A table with 4 points along with Brazil.
- Paolo Guerrero played a significant role in the win against Bolivia as they were 0-1. Scored a goal in the 1st half and then assisted in the 2nd half to win them the match.
- Peru needs to win this match against Brazil to seal the top spot and also guarantee their qualification.
- Peru might go unchanged after their win 3-1 in the last match.
- Edison Flores might get to start if they try to change their playing 11.
Recent form in Copa America: DW
Recent form (all competitions): WLWLDW
Probable players: Gallese; Advincula, Zambrano, Abram, Trauco; Yotun, Tapia; Polo, Farfan, Cueva; Guerrero
Peru Player Stats (Ratings)
Copa America Points Table
Head to Head
BRZ vs PER DREAM11 EXPERT TEAM
The final team will be uploaded on our football telegram channel after the line-up.