USSA vs SA-EP Dream11 Team Prediction
Sri Lanka Emerging team tour to South Africa 2019 triangular series came to its last stage game. The next match is between the local emerging teams of South Africa. The South Africa Emerging Players vs University Sports South Africa XI. SA-EP vs USSA. Both the teams started their campaign with a loss against Sri Lanka Emerging Team. But now the South African are looking in momentum. The home teams are behind the visitors at the points table. The final for USSA vs SA-EP Dream11 Prediction will be in our telegram.
The University Sports South Africa XI has beaten Sri Lanka Emerging team in their previous match. The Sri Lanka team had batted first and scored 237 runs the loss of eight wickets from 50 overs. The USSA team struggled at first, but after that, they managed to chase down the score in 47th over. The USSA team scored 238 runs by the loss of eight wickets and won the match by 2 wickets. This is their last group stage match in this series. This match is very important for them because if they win this match they will jump to the second spot of the table. If they wanted to keep their hope alive in the series they need to beat South Africa Emerging players in the next match.
Whereas, South African Emerging Players team has performed well in the series. They played four matches in the series against both their opponent twice each. The South African Emerging Players team have won one match against both the team in the series. They played two matches against USSA team and in both the matches they batted first. In two matches against them, they have set a huge target in both the games. The team will like to win win this game and climb the first spot of the points table.
The 9th match of the series is between USSA vs SA-EP both are the home Emerging teams of South Africa. The match is set to take place at Pretoria on Thursday.
Match details: Emerging Player one day 2019
Venue: Pretoria, South Africa
Date: Thursday, 11th July 2019
Time: 1:00 PM IST
University Sports South Africa XI
- The team is at the bottom of the points table with 6 points out of 5 games. They have played five, won 2, lost three games in this series.
- If they win this match, they will climb to the second spot of the points table.
- Their bowling attack is more active than their batting in this series.
- This is their last match of the series, and they must win this series to keep their hopes alive for this contest.
- Bayers Swanepoel was the player of the math in the previous game against Sri Lanka Emerging Team. He picked up five wickets in that match with the economy of 3.60 from 10 overs.
- Rubin Andrew Hermann, the wicketkeeper of the team, has scored 70 runs in his previous game from 65 deliveries. He hit five fours and four sixes in that match and led the team to victory by two wickets.
Playing XI: D Potgieter, G Peters, I Gafieldien, L Senokwane, K Sekhukhune, R Hermann/H Kotze, B Swanepoel, N Brand, S Semetu, L Philander, S Mallie
South Africa Emerging Players
- South Africa Emerging players are currently are at second place in the points table with 9 points.
- They played 4 matches in this series and won 2 and lost 2 games.
- The team has still two matches left in this series. If they win both they will climb to the top spot of the table and if lose both the matches they will stay in the third place.
- There is no injury in the team and may go with same playing eleven as in the previous match.
- They are the favourites to win this game as their performance was excellent in the series.
Playing XI: Tony de Zorzi, Janneman Malan, Matthew Breetzke, R v Tonder, Jason Smith, D Galiem, B Fortuin, K Simmonds, N Burger, Lutho Sipamla, Ethan Bosch