Sydney Thunder Women vs Brisbane Heat Women: Match Preview
The WBBL semi finals starts tomorrow, with over 56 has been played so far. The first semi-final match is between the top most powerful teams of the seasons, Sydney Thunder and Brisbane Heat. When they two met last time, Brisbane Heat won, so they know where they need to work on to emerge as a winner tomorrow.
We have got nothing to do with the winner though, all we need is the top performing players for tomorrow’s encounter. We go through each teams players, the past analysis and we also have the graph analysis so keep reading till the end and click the subscribe button to receive notification and never our future posts.
Fantasy Cricket Tips
Sydney Thunders Women Team News:
Sydney Thunder Women (From): Rachael Haynes, Rachel Priest(w), Naomi Stalenberg, Alex Blackwell(c), Stafanie Taylor, Nicola Carey, Rachel Trenaman, Maisy Gibson, Lisa Griffith, Samantha Bates, Rene Farrell, Belinda Vakarewa, Saskia Horley
- Harmanpreet Kaur will not play this match.
- Rene Farrel, therefore, is set to play this match after recovering from the injury.
- Rachel Priest opens the innings. She is a hit and miss kind of a player, she’s also in good form.
- R Haynes opens the innings with Rachel Prist. She is a classy player and has 3 fifties so far this season.
- N Stalenberg bats at no. 3 for Sydney Thunder. She’s a good player and played some crucial knocks for the team.
- Alex Blackwell and Stafnie Taylor, therefore, will bat next. Both are some top class batsmen.
- N Carey and R Trenamen, therefore will follow next. Nicola Carey is a decent batsman.
- S Bates, R Farrell and N Carey, therefore, leads the pace attack along with L Griffith.
- N Carey and Farell, therefore, both took 13 wickets each this season so far.
- S Taylor, R Trenamann and M Gibson, therefore will lead the spin attack of the team.
- S Taylor is the best when it comes to the shortest format. She’s also the #1 in the T20I rankings. She has around 17 wickets this season.
Brisbane Heat Women Team News:
Brisbane Heat Women (From): Grace Harris, Beth Mooney(w), Sammy-Jo Johnson, Kirby Short(c), Jess Jonassen, Josephine Dooley, Laura Harris, Laura Wolvaardt, Delissa Kimmince, Jemma Barsby, Georgia Prestwidge, Haidee Birkett, Sune Luus
- S Luus, therefore, may replace L Woolvardt in this match.
- G Harris, J Jonassen and Sammy Jo Johnson are in some exceptional form.
- Beth Mooney, therefore, is the best option for wicket keeper in this match. She is coming off of a century in the last match. And she opens the innings.
- Beth Mooney and G Harris will open the inning while Sammy Jo Johnson will bat at 1 down.
- The Top are in exceptional form. Can’t miss any of the players in your dream11 team.
- Kirby Short, therefore, is a support player. She disn’t contribute much after the first match.
- Jess Jonassen, J Dooley and D Kimmince, therefore will follow next. Jonassen is a decent player.
- Kimmince, J Barsby and Sammy Jo Johnson, therefore, will handle the pace attack of the team.
- Jess Jonassen and G Harris, therefore, will lead the spin attack. Jonassen also took 13 wickets this season.
- All the Bowlers mentioned at the top wicket takers of the season.