Sunrisers Hyderabad versus Royal Challengers Bangalore Dream11 Prediction
The Sunrisers Hyderabad registered a perfect victory against the Rajasthan Royals in their previous game. They are now all set to welcome the Royal Challengers Bangalore in their ground. The pitch in the stadium has turned out to be a pleasant one with a good track making the players happy. The pitch in Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium was a bowler-friendly pitch in the past now also supports the batsmen to a certain extent. Royal Challengers Bangalore lost their previous two matches and are waiting to score a victory. Virat despite being a good captain for the Indian team he has been failing miserably as the captain of the Bangalore team in IPL. Both the teams will try their best to win the match. Keep reading for SRH vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction.
Where: Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium
When: 31st March, 4.00PM(IST)
You may also like: KXIP vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction
Head on head
- Total matches played- 13
- The Sunrisers Hyderabad has won 7 matches while the Royal Challengers Bangalore has won 5 matches.
- The last match was on 2018, and Royal Challengers Bangalore won when Sunrisers Hyderabad failed to chase the 219 runs scored by the RCB. The Royal Challenger Bangalore won by 14 runs.
- David Warner has been batting well these days. His loss of captaincy has turned out to be positive for the player since he can focus on his batting skills with enough freedom.
- Jonny Bairstow will be opening along with Warner. They both combined together to make a perfect opening for the team. These two perform well against Bangalore’s poor bowling skills.
- Both David Warner and Jonny Bairstow is growing up to be an excellent pair.
- Manish Pandey and Yusuf Pathan will bat at the fifth and sixth order.
- Vijay Shankar has fitted himself into the role of being a perfect middle order batsman. He is one of the greatest property of the team.
- Rashid Khan despite being great bowler has always managed to bat well. Right now the team requires a perfect batsman, and he will continue to do the same by playing in seventh place.
- Bowlers like Bhuvneshwar Kumar are essential assets to the team. The bowler leaked a lot of runs last game, and he should prevent himself from repeating it.
Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Parthiv and Moeen Ali will open the match as usual. The pair will be followed by Virat and AB de Villiers.
- Parthiv is on a good form lately, and it would be fine if he maintains it.
- Virat has managed to maintain his batting line, but his captaincy of the RCB team is still widely questioned.
- Shivam Dube has to perform his role as an all-rounder very well.
- The major bowling team involves Chahal, Umesh, Siraj, Southee, and Sundar. The Hyderabad team has a strong batting line, so the pressure is on these bowlers to cut the runs.
- Colin de Grandhomme has failed to put on an interesting show, and hence he is replaced with Tim Southee.
- Shimron Hetmyer will try to score more in this game.
- The contest between Sandeep Sharma and Virat Kohli will excite to watch.
Sunrisers Hyderabad: David Warner, Jonny Bairstow (WK), Kane Williamson (C), Vijay Shankar, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Rashid Khan, Shahbaz Nadeem, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed.
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Parthiv Patel (WK), Moeen Ali, Virat Kohli (C), AB de Villiers, Shimron Hetmyer, Shivam Dube, Tim Southee, Washington Sundar, Yuzvendra Chahal, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj
Dream 11 Predictions
Sunrisers Hyderabad: David Warner, Kane Williamson, Vijay Shankar
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Virat Kohli, Shivam Dube, Umesh Yadav