SA-EP vs SL-ET Dream11 Team Prediction
The triangular series between USSA, SA-EP, and SL-ET is going on in South Africa Emerging player. The three emerging teams of South Africa and Sri Lanka has participated in this contest. Every team will play six matches and three matches each with the other two teams. Currently, Sri Lanka Emerging Team is at top of the table South Africa Emerging Players is st the second and USSA is at the bottom. All the three sides are left with one match in the series. The visitors are doing there job very well while both the home teams are behind them.
The match between SA-EP vs SL-ET is to be the last match in the group games. Both the teams had defeated each other once in this series. The opening game was started with their match and it will end by their match only. In the first game, SL-ET had beaten SL-EP by four wickets. South Africa Emerging Players has scored 185 all out and SL-ET chased the score at 38th over by the loss of 6 wickets. The Sri Lankan Emerging team is looked very well throughout the inning and the performance in the match was excellent. After winning the first four games in the series they got their first defeat against South Africa Emerging players.
While the SA-EP team started their campaign with a loss. After their first defeat, they won the next match against USSA by a huge margin of 168 runs. SA-EP lost two matches in the series and won two matches. They are the only team in the group who have beaten SL-ET. SL-ET had given the target of 148 with the loss of 7 wickets. SA-EP team chased down the score at 42nd over by three wickets. They have scored 250 runs with the loss of 7 wickets.
Both teams will be aiming to win the match and like to claim or remain in the top place in the table. Both the sides are in good form and will perform their best to win the match and also to win the series. The 8th match of the series is between SA-EP vs SL-ET and it will take place at Pretoria on Wednesday.
Match details: Emerging Players one day
Date: Wednesday, 10th July 2019
Time: 1:00 PM IST
Sri Lanka Emerging Team
- They are at the top of the table with 13 points. They played 4 matches and won 3 games and lost one game in this series.
- Sri Lanka Emerging Team has beaten once and lost once in this series against SA-EP.
- SL-ET had shown excellent performance throughout the series. They have performed excellently with both bat and ball as well.
- They have played very well in an away game and put the home teams behind them.
- SL-ET are the favourites to win the match as they look stronger side than SA-EP team.
Playing XI: Sadun Weerakkody, Shammu Ashan, Sangeeth Cooray, Amila Aponso, Charith Asalanka, Chamika Karunaratne, Lahiru Madhusanka, Asitha Fernando, Minod Bhanuka, Ashen Bandara, Kamindu Mendis.
South Africa Emerging Players
- SL-ET is in second place at the points table with 9 points. They have lost two matches and won two matches in the series.
- They have won and lost from both the teams in the series.
- The Sri Lanka Emerging Team had scored the highest total runs in this series, they scored 330 against USSA.
- Their batting is stronger compared to their bowling attack. They will like to win the game against SL-EP and claim the top spot of the table.
Playing XI: Tony de Zorzi, Matthew Breetzke, R v Tonder, Ethan Bosch, Janneman Malan, Jason Smith, D Galiem, B Fortuin, N Burger, Lutho Sipamla, K Simmonds.