PK-Y vs SA-Y Dream11 Team Prediction
Pakistan Under 19 team tour to South Africa Under 19 has reached fifth ODI out of 7 ODI’s. South Africa youth team did not manage to win a single game against Pakistan youth. South Africa has lost all the four ODI match in this series. Now, South Africa has three games left, and if they want to save the series, they have to win all of the games that are left against them but could not able to win it. PK-Y vs SA-Y Dream11 Prediction will be provided in our telegram channel, join now to get the final team.
The host team has to find an epic gameplan against Pakistan youth to make a comeback in the series. Pakistan youth need more three wins more against South Africa youth to win the series with no losses. The last 4th ODI match between them was very close, but still, the youth team of South Africa fell short by 17 runs. The Pakistani youth team was excellent with both as well as with the bowl. South African youth team lost three matches in a row but still can come back to the game as they also have good bowling and batting attacks.
Ruan Terblanche scored a brilliant century in the third ODI match, and the South African team had reached a respectable score of 276. But still, they could stop Pakistan from winning the game. The openers of Pakistan Haider Ali and Fahad Munir had an excellent partnership between them with 102 runs stands. In the 35th over they both were out but South Africa never returned to the game after that and lost the game.
The home team was good with their top order batsman, but the middle over could not pick the advantage of it. The Pakistani youth bowler had picked six wickets in his final four overs in the second ODI. The 4th ODI match between SA-Y vs PK-Y is set to take place at City Oval, Pietermaritzburg on Tuesday.
Match Details: 5th Youth ODI, Pakistan Under 19 tour of South Africa, 2019
Venue: City Oval, Pietermaritzburg
Date: Tuesday, 2nd July 2019
Time: 12:30 PM IST
South Africa Youth
- The South African team had lost all the four ODI matches in this series against Pakistan youth.
- Their top orders had done the work, but the middle and lower order batsman missed to execute the plans.
- Only two bowlers from the last match had managed to pick two wickets for the team.
- The South African Youth team just scored 253 runs all out from 43.3 balls and lost the match by 88 runs.
- The Pakistan youth team were exceptional throughout all the matches in the series. They all played well with the bat as well as with the bowl.
- Pakistan Youth is leading the series by 4-0 and still three matches left for both of them.
- The opener Haider Ali is the top scorer of the series, he had also scored 59 runs in the previous match with just 41 balls.
- Naseem Shah and Amir Ali picked four wickets each in their previous march against South African youth team. Amir Ali was the player of the match during the last game.
PK-Y vs SA-Y Dream11 Final Team – May be updated after lineup!
<click notification to get the update or join telegram>