MAD vs TUT Dream11 Team Predictions | Cricket Fantasy Tips
The fourth season of Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) has begun and been looking great. The contest helps to pick the star players of the tournament in their T20 league. The youngsters are giving their brilliant performance in the league to play forward. The TNPL is the south T20 league and has begun with their fourth edition of 2019. The third match of the season is between MAD vs TUT. The first season winner the TUTI Patriots will face the defending champions Madurai Panthers on the third match in TNPL. Both the sides will be playing their first match in the season. The two teams are one of the strongest competitors in the league. Join telegram to get the lineup and the final team for MAD vs TUT Dream11 Prediction
The Tuti Patriots are so far is the best team in the TNPL league. They have won the first season in 2016 and also entered the finals twice. The Patriots were unlucky with the last year as they have not entered last in playoffs due to net run rate. They will be looking to start their first match with a win but is not easy as they are playing with Madurai Panthers.
The Madurai Panthers are the winners of the last year season. The team has won many matches last year and also won the title. The team will be aiming for a good start in this tournament. The third match MAD vs TUT is set to be at NPR College Ground, Dindigul. Each and every match and point is important for the teams and will be ready for the first match.
Match Details: Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) 2019
Venue: NPR College Ground, Dindigul
Date: Saturday, 20th July 2019
Time: 7:15 AM IST
Head to Head
Total= 2 matches
TUT= 1 win
MAD= 1 win
- The team won the first season of TNPL and also reached the finals in the second edition.
- Last Year they have played a total of 7 matches in the league and won four and lost 3 games. But due to the lower run rate, they could not qualify for the playoffs.
- Their star player Wahington Sundar is the highest run-scorer of the league. He scored a total of 499 runs for his team.
- Athisayaraj Davidson took 13 wickets previous edition. Kaushik Gandhi scored the highest from his team with 239 runs.
- They will look for a positive result in their upcoming match as the team looks good and fit.
Current form: L L W L W
Playing XI: Washington Sundar, Nidish Rajagopal, Dakshinamoorthy Kumaran, Vasanth Saravanan, V Subramania Siva, Wilkins Victor, Subramanian Anand, SP Nathan, Murugesan Kamlesh, Akshay Srinivasan, Shubham Mehta.
- The Madurai Panthers are the defending champions as they won the title the previous year. They qualified in the playoffs twice.
- They played 10 matches last season where they won 7 games and lost three matches.
- Arun Karthick scored 472 runs in the last edition. He was also the highest run-scorer of the previous season.
- Abhishek Tanwar was the highest wicket-taker for the team. He took 15 wickets from 10 games in the previous season.
- The team was the strongest last year so they want to repeat the same this season.
Current form: W L L W W
Playing XI: Arun Karthik, Rahil Shah, Thalaivan Sargunam, Jagatheesan Kousik, Abhishek Tanwar, Varun Chakravarthy, MS Promoth, SS Karnavar, D Rohit, R Mithun.