IRE vs ZIM Dream11 Team Prediction
Ireland won the first ODI match and took the lead by 1-0 out three ODI match against Zimbabwe. They registered the win by four wickets and 9 balls still left to spare in their first one day match against Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe must win the 2nd match to keep the series alive for them. Zimbabwe now got three defeat in a row this year. They have won four matches and three loss out of their last seven matches. IRE vs ZIM match is expected to be exciting as it will decide the more about the series.
Zimbabwe on tour to Ireland 2019 had come to play three ODI series and the first match they lost against them. Now the Zimbabwe team will be looking for victory in this match and would like to take the game to the last ODI match. At the first match, Zimbabwe had batted first and able to post 254 runs on the board with the loss of 9 wickets from 50 overs. In reply, the team Ireland 258 runs by the loss of 6 wickets from 48.3 overs. Ireland won the close combat match against them and also took the lead in the series. Zimbabwe after losing the opening game had built the pressure in them and so for them, a win is compulsory in the second match.
The host team Ireland had been in great confidence after winning the first match. They are aiming to keep the same form to win the match and increase the lead in the series. If Ireland wins this match they will able to seal the series. While Zimbabwe wants to win this match and keep the contest keep going till the third and final ODI match against the home team. Both the sides will be looking forward to the second match as it is an important match for the teams. Before this series, the team Zimbabwe lost a series to the Netherlands by 2-0.
The 2nd ODI match out of three ODI match series between IRE vs ZIM is set to take place at the Civil Service Cricket Club on Thursday. The first match between them was at Kingston and it resulted as a Tie. Zimbabwe had defeated Ireland three times in their last five meetings. Zimbabwe has the ability to beat Ireland but they need to be consistent in their performance. After there three one day matches finishes they will play three T20 matches against each other.
Match Details: Zimbabwe tour to Ireland 2019
Date: Thursday, 4th July 2019
Time: 3:00 PM IST
Head to Head
Total= 11 Matches
Ireland= 4 wins
Zimbabwe= 6 wins
Tie= 1 Match
- Ireland won the first match and are leading the series by 1-0 over Zimbabwe. They won the first match by 4 wickets.
- Andrew Balbirnie scored a brilliant century in the first match. he scores 101 runs by facing 112 balls.
- Paul Stirling in the opening match was very good as well as with the ball. He scored 57 runs from 74 runs and also took one wicket from his three overs.
- The allrounder Mark Richard Adair had taken 4 wicket haul in the first match.
- After winning the opening game they became the favorites to win this match.
- The home team in Belfast has just won four games and lost six matches out of 10 matches in this ground.
- Ireland has no injury and all players are available for the next game.
Current Form: W L W L L
Playing XI: Paul Stirling, James McCollum, Andrew Balbirnie, William Porterfield (c), Kevin O’Brien, Lorcan Tucker (wk), Shane Getkate, Mark Adair, Andy McBrine, Tim Murtagh, Boyd Rankin.
- Zimbabwe after losing the first game they would like to save the series by winning the second match and keep their hopes alive.
- They have an excellent record against Ireland, they have won six games out of 10 games against them.
- The team had suffered from a bad form in the last couple of matches but still can make a comeback in this game.
- Craig Ervine had struck a fantastic century in the first match of the series and looked in good form.
- The pacer, Tendai Chatara had taken 94 wickets from 68 one day matches. He had also bowled very well in the opening match he had taken three wickets there with the economy of 4.00 per over.
- Ryan Burl had also smashed a destructive inning of 49 runs. He smashed 49 of 42 balls with three boundaries and four sixes.
- There is no injury in the team and Zimbabwe could go with the same playing eleven.
- The all-rounder and left-arm spinner, Sean Williams is the most experienced player in their team. He had taken 68 wickets and scored 29 half centuries.
Current Form: L L L W W
Playing XI: Hamilton Masakadza (c), Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Craig Ervine, Brendan Taylor (wk), Sean Williams, Sikandar Raza, Peter Moor, Ryan Burl, Donald Tiripano, Kyle Jarvis, Tendai Chatara.
Join our telegram channel https://t.me/sagefantasy
If you follow Dream11 Football – Join here –>> SageFantasy Football <<–