IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction Today Match: Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Injury News
In this post, we will cover the India vs South Africa match, which is the 8th Match of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Join our telegram channel for the final lineup updates and possibly a free membership team. The IND vs SA Dream11 Prediction is at the bottom of the post. Read the entire preview, so you get the basic idea on how to create the winning team.
You may follow South Africa vs India, Match 8 – Live Cricket Score, Commentary by clicking here.
Tournament: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
When: 5th June 2019, 03:00 PM IST
Where: The Rose Bowl, Southampton
India Team News
IND Squad: Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Vijay Shankar, MS Dhoni(w), Kedar Jadhav, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Lokesh Rahul, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal.
- The Indian team will start it’s World Cup campaign from today. India played 2 warm-up games before the world cup in which they lost 1 and won 1 against Ban.
- They are already the favorites to start the tournament. They ticked all the sections in these warm-up games.
- Hitman Rohit will open with Shikhar Dhawan. Both are attacking the batsman. Shikhar has a great record in England. Both will be looking to start the world cup on a high note.
- King Kohli will bat at 3. There is no need for his introduction. The best batsman of this era. He has scored 611 runs this year in just 11 innings and averages 56.
- It’s confirmed now that KL Rahul will bat at the most controversial spot at 4. He scored a brilliant century in the warm up game against Ban and assured his spot in the team.
- MSD will bat next at 5. He is the most important player in India. His runs will be most important for India if they want to win the WC.
- Hardik Pandya will bat at 6. He has been in the form of his life from this IPL. He can change the course of the match within a few balls. He will do the all-rounding duties for India.
- Any 1 of R Jadeja / Kedar Jadhav will play. Both are very good all rounders. Jadeja has high chances due to his excellent performance in the warm-up games. He scored a very composed 50 in 1st warm-up games and took 2 wickets in both the games.
- Kuldeep Yadav and Yuzvendra Chahal will lead the spin attack of the team. Kuldeep has not been in his best form and was also dropped in IPL matches. On other Chahal has been in his best this season. He was also the highest wicket-taker RCB in IPL. Both took 3 wickets each in the 2nd warm-up game against Ban.
- Jasprit Bumrah and Mohammad Shami will lead the pace attack of the team. Bumrah has been most important for India as Kohli.
- The team can go with extra pacer in form of Bhuvi according to the pitch conditions. Hardik Pandya will assist them.
IND Probable Playing 11: Rohit, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, MSD, Hardik Pandya, Ravindra Jadeja / Kedar Jadhav, Mohammed Shami, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav / Bhuvneshwar Kumar.
South Africa Team News
SA Squad: Faf du Plessis(c), Quinton de Kock(w), Hashim Amla, Rassie van der Dussen, Jean-Paul Duminy, David Miller, Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir, Dwaine Pretorius, Aiden Markram, Tabraiz Shamsi, Chris Morris, Beuran Hendricks
- This is Proteas third game and they are already in trouble after losing their first two matches to England and Bangladesh respectively.
- They lost to Bangladesh in last game by 21 runs.
- They have a lot of injury concerns. Lundi Ngidi has been ruled out for a week and will not play today’s match against India. The big news is that Dale Steyn has been ruled out of The WC 2019. Left-arm pacer Beuran Hendricks has been named his replacement.
- B Hendricks is likely to play the match against India as per reports he will join the squad today.
- Hashim Amla got hit on his head in last 2nd match. He is expected to play today.
- Any 1 of A Markram/ David Miller will play today.
- For South Africa, QdK and Hashim Amla/Aiden Markram will open the innings. De Kock scored 68 runs against England in World Cup opener. De Kock has been one of the most consistent players for South Africa in the recent past. He averages 68 against India.
- Aiden Markram(if plays) will bat at 1 down. He has been a consistent performer at the domestic level. Markram scored 45 in last game.
- Captain Faf du Plessis will bat at 1 down. He is team’s most reliable player scoring 504 runs this year.
- Rassie van der Dussen is expected to bat at no 4.Team has a lot of faith in him handling him the most important batting position. He scored a 50 in 1st game against England.
- David Miller will bat at no 5. He is a very attacking batsman and can tear any opposition on his day.
- JP Duminy will bat at 6. He has a lot of experience with him and is also a handy bowler. He scored 45 in last game and almost won the match for his team.
- Andile Phehlukwayo and Chris Morris will do all rounding duties. Both are a good batsman. Morris has a lot of experience with him. Both took 2 wickets each.
- Imran Tahir will lead the spin attack of the team while JP Duminy will assist him. Tahir took 4 wickets from 2 matches.
- Kagiso Rabada Will lead the pace attack. Rabada is the best ODI bowler. While Beuran Hendricks ( if plays) will assist him. If Hendricks will not be available then Dwaine Pretorius will play. Andile Phelukwayo and Chris Morris will assist Rabada.
SA Playing 11: Quinton de Kock (WK), Hashim Amla, Faf du Plessis (C), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram/ David Miller, JP Duminy, Andile Phehlukwayo, Chris Morris, Kagiso Rabada, Imran Tahir, Beuran Hendricks / Dwaine Pretorius.
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly with swing bowler to get help initially. Some Chances of Rain in the match.
Wicket Keeper Picks:
- QdK (Best batsman of SA, consistent, best option in WK, Preferred in SL)
MSD (Backbone of India, Best if Indian top order fails, Not recommended in SL)
- Virat (Best Batsman in the world, no discussion needed, Must have, Scored 3 centuries in the last series against SA)
- Rohit Sharma (Hitman can be very deadly with his batting on his day, Not in good form, Can score really big if gets some time to set himself)
- Shikhar Dhawan (Loves to play in England, Big tournament player)
- Faf Du Plessis (Consistent and most important player of the team, scored 464 runs this year at an average of 61, Best choice in batting section among SA, 62 in last game)
- Hashim Amla (Experienced, experienced to play today)
- Rassie van der Dussen (Averages stunning 80 this year + 403 runs in 9 innings, 50 in 1st game against England match, very good young talent)
- KL Rahul (Talented batsman, 100 in the warm-up game against Ban, will bat at 4)
- Hardik Pandya (Clean hitter of the ball, very attacking batsman + decent pacer, Must have)
- JP Duminy (Experienced, will bat in middle + 6-7 overs of off-spin, 45 in last game)
- Andile Phehlukwayo (4 wickets in the warm-up game against Sri Lanka, Good hitter of the ball, wicket taker)
- Jasprit Bumrah (Best bowler in the world, Death specialist, Must have)
- Yuzvendra Chahal (leggie, very good IPL, 3 wickets in the warm-up against Ban)
- Kuldeep (3 wickets in last warm-up game, highest wicket-taker for Indian this year with 20 wickets)
- Mohammed Shami (19 wickets this year in 10 matches, very good form)
- Kagiso Rabada (2 wickets in the 1st game, 15 wickets this year from 10 innings, Among top ODI bowlers currently)
- Imran Tahir (Leggie, very effective bowler, 4 wickets in 2 matches, must have)
Choices Of Captain:
- Virat ( Default choice)
- QdK( best batsman of SA, scoring runs consistently)
- Rohit Sharma ( Big player, If scores, scores really big)
- Shikhar Dhawan ( Excellent IPL + good record in IPL)
- Hardik ( Points with both bat + bowl, best choice)
- Faf( Technically very strong, In good form)
IND vs SA Dream11 TOP 5 Must-Have FANTASY PICKS
- Quinton de Kock
- Rohit Sharma
- Hardik Pandya
Join our new telegram channel now by clicking for all the updates!
To get notification of all the updates!
IND vs SA Dream11 Final Team – May be updated after lineup!
<click notification to get the update or join telegram>