Delhi Capitals versus Kolkata Knight Riders Dream11 Prediction
Delhi capitals emerged victorious in their first game against Mumbai Indians, but most of their problems and flaws were exploited and exposed in their match against Chennai Super Kings. The team requires a perfect finisher at the end, and along with that they also need a strong bowling team to emerge victorious in the IPL season. You will get the detailed analysis of DC vs KKR Dream11 Prediction below. Reading on, Kolkata Knight Riders won their first two games and proved themselves as one of the strongest team in the tournament. The captain Dinesh Karthik has managed to cover all his bases and have emerged as one of the greatest players in the team. The two teams are going head on head against each other in their next game, and the fans from both sides are hoping for their team to gain the victory. The Delhi capitals have to strengthen their team to win against the Kolkata Knight Riders. The match is played on the Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium where the pitch has slowed down compared to the last year.
Where: Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
When: 30th March, 8:00 p.m (IST)
You may also like: KXIP vs MI Dream11 Team Prediction
Head on head
- Total number of matches played- 22
- The Kolkata Knight Riders have won 13 matches while the Delhi capitals have won 8 matches against them. One of the matches was abandoned.
- The last match between them took place in 2018, and the Delhi capitals won the match by 55 runs.
Kolkata Knight Riders
- Chris Lynn has failed to impress the audience in his previous two games. He will appear at his best in the upcoming game against Delhi. But he has to, but a lot since the ball doesn’t come onto the bat well.
- He will accompany Sunil Narine who played excellently in his previous match. He will fire scores during the power play and improve the team’s run rate.
- Robin Uthappa was also at his best in his previous game scoring a 67 off 50 balls.
- Shubman Gill would play in the 5th or 6th place since the top orders they have filled the top orders with experienced and talented players.
- Dinesh Karthik should perform well in this match on playing on a tough ground the captain should concentrate more on his performance.
- Bowlers like Piyush Chawla and Kuldeep Yadav have been continuously failing and should improve their performance in picking up the wickets.
- Lockie Ferguson might have another opportunity to prove his worth in the match.
- Prithvi Shaw has failed to perform well in the IPL matches, and he should increase his performance in the field to continue as an opening batsman.
- Shikhar Dhawan has been gaining runs at a slower pace which needs to be improved since it puts pressure on the other batsman.
- Shreyas Iyer is yet to prove his talent in the IPL tournament, and he might have a great role to play against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- The team will continue to use Ishant Sharma and Kagiso Rabada as the pacers.
Delhi capitals: Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant (WK), Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ishant Sharma.
Kolkata Knight Riders: Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (C & WK), Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna.
Dream 11 Predictions
Delhi capitals: Shikhar Dhawan, Akshar Patel, Ishant Sharma.
Kolkata Knight Riders: Chris Lynn, Dinesh Karthik, Kuldeep Yadav.