Chennai Super Kings versus Rajasthan Royals Dream11 Prediction
The match between Chennai Super Kings versus Rajasthan Royals would be an interesting one since both the teams are at their extreme ends. Why Chennai Super Kings have been gaining victory continuously, the Rajasthan Royals have been failing continuously without scoring a single match on their side.
The Chennai Super Kings have been continuously dominating the tournament until now and will they continue to do so? This question will be answered in today’s match that is set to take place at MA Chinnaswamy Stadium in Chennai. The pitch was worst last time, and it will be much better this time with profile levelling by the curators. The pitch is well known for being spinner friendly during the second part of the game. The humidity will also play a major role in the game.
Where: MA Chinnaswamy Stadium
When: 31st March, 8:00 p.m.(IST)
You may also like: SRH vs RCB Dream11 Team Prediction
Head on head
- Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals have played 19 matches against each other.
- Chennai won the match 12 times while Rajasthan Royals won the match the remaining seven times.
- In their previous match in 2018 Rajasthan Royals won the match by four wickets.
Chennai Super Kings
- Dhoni might go with the spinners for this game to increase their chance in the victory.
- Shardul Thakur will not play the upcoming match, and hence Mitchell Santner will replace him since the former has failed to provide decent performance.
- Kiwi Bowler will join the team. The team has always preferred to go along with three foreign players and now adding Kiwi Bowler will balance the team. His batting skills will be a useful addition to the team.
- Suresh Raina will try to gain more scores in this match.
- Dhawal Kulkarni gave 40 runs in his three overs against Hyderabad, and Sudhesan Midhun will replace Dhawal Kulkarni. Midhun is a good batsman and a fielder too.
- Jos Buttler failed to score in his previous game. The batsmen have been continuously scoring 50 + runs In the 6 out of eight games played by the team.
- Krishnappa Gowtham and Shreyas Gopal will play an important role in this game. Their all rounding skills is a must for the game.
- Ben Stokes has been continuously failing to impress the audience right from the previous season. He should up his game to stay on the team, or he will be replaced.
- Ajinkya Rahane played well in his previous game. After a Slow start, he started to gain more runs along the match. He scored 49 runs out of 70 balls. He needs to increase his speed and stop wasting the balls.
- Sanju Samson’s previous game was excellent, and he may continue to do the same in his next match against Chennai Super Kings.
- Jofra Archer has a quick and steady bowling skill, but he needs to gain more wickets.
- Jayden Unadkat leads a lot of runs against Kolkata Knight Riders, but he regained his form in the match against Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Rahul Tripathi will continue to play in the 6th or 7th place.
- Steve Smith has been playing an undefined role in the team. He has changed his usual position..
Chennai Super Kings: Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, MS Dhoni (C & WK), Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Mitchell Santner, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir.
Rajasthan Royals: Ajinkya Rahane (C), Jos Buttler (WK), Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Rahul Tripathi, Ben Stokes, Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Sudhesan Midhun.
Dream 11 Prediction
Chennai Super Kings: Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo, Suresh Raina.
Rajasthan Royals: Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Shreyas Gopal.