CHE vs DIN Dream11 Team Prediction | Cricket Fantasy Tips
The Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL) twenty20 cricket is a professional league in Tamil Nadu, India. The Tamil Nadu Cricket Association (TNCA) formed the TNPL league in the year 2016. This season of TNPL will be the fourth season which will take place from July 19th 2019. In this league, the national and domestic Indian players are featured. Total of eight teams has participated in this contest in a round-robin format. In each season of the three seasons of TNPL, the winner of the tournament was different. In 2016, it was the first edition of this contest and it was taken by the team Tuti Patriots. And in 2017 and 2018 the winning teams were Chennai Super Gillies and Siechern Madurai panters respectively. 2019 TNPL is set to take from this month. Join telegram to get the lineup and the final team for IND-A vs WI-A Dream11 Prediction.
The first match is between the Chepauk Super Gillies and Dindigul Dragons. The Dragons were the last year finalist and also they proved that they are an improved team. The Chepauk Super Gillies win the TNPL once in the year 2017. In the first year of TNPL 2016, they reached till the finals but could not manage to win it. They lost in the finals against Tuti Patriots by 122 runs. But in the very next year, the Chepauk team taken their revenge against Tuti Patriots in the finals. But the team of Chepauk have not looked in a good form and did not even book the place in playoffs last year.
On the other hand, Dindigul Dragons were the last year finalist. They booked their place in the finals but did not manage to win it. They lost the final match against Siechem Madurai Panthers by 7 wickets. The Dragons did well last year and would like to continue the same this season too. Both the sides will look for a win and start the campaign with a positive result.
The CHE vs DIN match is set to take place in NPR College Ground, Dindigul on Friday. The NPR College Ground records favour the chasing team. Batting first has won 11 times and second batting won 22 times out of 33 games. So, by winning the toss bowling first will be the best option in this ground.
Match Details: Tamil Nadu Premier League (TNPL)
Venue: NPR College Ground, Dindigul
Date: Friday, 19th July 2019
Time: 7:15 PM IST
Head to Head
Total= 3 matches
CHE= 2 wins
DIN= 1 win
Chepauk Super Gillies
- Vijay Shankar is the captain of Chepauk Super Gillies.
- They won the second season of this competition and entered the finals two times.
- The previous season they couldn’t make it to the playoffs and their performance was bad last year.
- They will be looking for a comeback this year and will aim to win the tournament.
- The Chepauk Super Gillies are the favourite team of Chennai and are one of the strongest team in the league.
CHE squad: Kaushik Gandhi, Vijay Shankar (c), Murugan Ashwin, Gopinath, Ganga Sridhar Raju, Sunny Kumar Singh, B Arun, R Alexander, S Karthik, Baskaran Rahul, Uthirasamy Sasidev, Samruddh Bhat, S Harish Kumar, MK Sivakumar, Arun Kumar, M Siddharth, A Aarif.
- Dindigul Dragons were last year finalist but could not win the title.
- Ravichandran Ashwin is the captain of Dindigul Dragons.
- They are the home team of the first match and the team will like to take the home advantage.
- The team will be aiming to win the contest and pick the trophy for the first time.
DIN squad: Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Jagannathan Kaushik, M Mohammed, Trilok Nag, NS Chaturved, Hari Nishanth, Ramalingam Rohit, S Sujay, Mohan Abhinav, Adithya Arun, N Jagadeesan, M Silambarasan, R Vivek, ME Yazh Arun Mozhi, Varun Totadri, Sumant Jain.