BAN vs. NZ Dream11 Prediction Today Match: Preview, Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Injury News
In this post, we will cover the Bangladesh vs New Zealand match, which is the 9th Match of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Join the telegram channel for the final lineup updates and possibly a free membership team. The BAN vs NZ Dream11 Prediction is at the bottom. Read the preview, so you get the basic idea on how to create the winning team.
You may follow Bangladesh vs New Zealand, Match 9 – Live Cricket Score, Commentary by clicking here.
Tournament: ICC Cricket World Cup 2019
When: 5th June 2019, 06:00 PM IST
Where: Kennington Oval, London
Bangladesh Team News
BAN Squad: Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Tamim Iqbal, Liton Das, Soumya Sarkar, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Shakib Al Hasan, Mohammad Mithun, Sabbir Rahaman, Mosaddek Hossain, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Abu Jayed
- They are coming to this game after a big victory over SA. They won their match against SA by 21 Runs.
- BAN are expected to go unchanged in this match. However Captain Mortaza has some problems with his hamstring, due to this he also bowled fewer overs. Team management says he is fit and will play.
- Soumya Sarkar and Tamim Iqbal will open the innings. Both are outstanding batsman.
- Saumya Sarkar is in good form from the last series. He is the highest scorer of the team this year scoring 287 runs.
- Soumya scored an attacking 42 in last game and was looking very good.
- Mr. Allrounder Shakib-Al-Hasan will bat at one down. He is the hole and sole of the team. He scored 75 in last game against SA and also took one wicket.
- Wicket Keeper batsman Mushfiqur Rahim will bat at 1. Mushfiqur Rahim brings heaps of experience and surely has a significant role to play for Bangladesh. He scored a brilliant 78 in last game.
- Mohammed Mithun will bat at no. 5. He is in excellent form from last year. He has scored 198 this year with an average of 45.
- Mahmaddulah will bat next. He is an outstanding middle order player, scored attacking 45 in last game.
- Mehdi Hasan and Shakib Al Hasan will lead the spin of the team. Both took one wicket each in last game. Mehdi is also a decent batsman.
- Mashrafe Mortaza, Mustafizur Rahman, and Mohammed Saiffudin will lead the pace attack of the team. Mustafizur took three while Saiffudin tool three wickets in last game. Saiffudin impressed everyone with his yorkers in the previous match.
BAN Probable Playing 11: Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (WK), Mohammed Mithun, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mashrafe Mortaza (C), Mohammad Saifuddin, Mehdi Hasan, Mustafizur Rahman
New Zealand Team News
NZ Squad: Kane Williamson (C), Ross Taylor, Tom Blundell, Trent Boult, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Martin Guptill, Matt Henry, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Jimmy Neesham, Henry Nicholls, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee.
- They won their 1st WC 2019 game against SL in a very dominating fashion.
- In a sort of one-sided affair, they bowled out SL for just 136 and then chased the target in only 16 overs and won by ten wickets. For NZ Matt Henry and Martin Guptill were their best players in this match. Henry took three wickets while Guptill played a match-winning 73, not out.
- Martin Guptill and C Munro Will open the innings. Guptill is a dangerous batsman in this sort of condition, while Munro is nothing less than him. Both are a very attacking batsman. Guptill scored 73* while Munro was not out om
- Nz Best player Kane Williamson, one of the best batsmen around the world, will bat at one down. He scored two back to back 50’s in the warm-up games and is in the best form as always.
- Ross Taylor will bat at 4. He has been consistently scoring runs for NZ from last two years. He also scored 71 in the warm-up game against India.
- Tom Latham will bat next. He just got cured of injury and played the last match however didn’t god any chance to bat. He is a technically active player and is an outstanding player of spin.
- CDG and Jimmy Neesham will do all rounding duties. CDG is a swing bowler while Neesham is a hit the deck bowler. Both are attacking batsman and change the course of the match on their own. Both took one wicket each in last game.
- Leff arm Orthodox M Santner will lead the spin attack. Santner is also a good batsman. He also took one wicket in last game.
- Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, and Matt Henry will lead the pace attack of team While CDG, and J Neesham will assist them. Matt Henry bowled beautiful in the last match with the new ball and took three wickets. Lockie Ferguson also took three wickets. He has a perfect pace.
NZ Playing 11: Martin Guptill, Colin Munro, Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Trent Boult, Lockie Ferguson, Matt Henry.
- Pitch is expected to be batting friendly.
Wicket Keeper Picks:
- Mushfiqur Rahim (Technically powerful batsman, perfect innings of 78 in last game against SA)
- Tom Latham (One of the best NZ batsman, technically active, Best Choice in GL for Captain)
- Tamim Iqbal (Best batsman of ban from last year)
- K Williamson (Among the top 5 best ODI players, 67 and 88 in last two warm-up games, default choice)
- Ross Taylor (Going through perfect form, 71 in the warm-up match against India, 593 runs this year for NZ with an average of 70, Must have today)
- Martin Guptill (Excellent hitter of the ball, attacking 73 in last game, Must have in these English conditions )
- Mahmudullah (Outstanding middle-order batsman, experienced, striking 46 in the previous match + part-time off-spin)
- Soumya Sarkar (Opener + part time pacer, attacking 42 in last game against SA, right fantasy choice)
- Colin Munro (Back to form after a good inning of 58* in the previous match, Very attacking batsman, can also bowl)
- Mohammed Mithun (Solid Middle-order batsman, Averages 45 this year)
- Shakib al Hasan (No discussion, best allrounder in the world, took one wicket + 73 runs in last game against SA, Must have in Allrounder)
- J Neesham (1 wicket in previous match, Explosive batsman + good bowler)
- M Santner (Left arm orthodox, Lower order batting + excellent spinner, one wicket in last game)
- Md Saiffudin (Good young bowler, two wickets in the previous match against SA, bowls in death overs)
- T Boult( 8 wickets in 2 warm-up games, best bowler of NZ, Must have, 22 wickets this year for NZ at 20)
- L Ferguson (Pace, bowls up to 150ks, three wickets in last game)
- M Mortaza (Experienced bowler, may bowl fewer overs in this match due to some injury issues)
- M Rahman (3 wickets in the previous game, death over specialist) Matt Henry(Excellent bowler with good pace, three wickets in the last game against SL, an excellent bowler at 8cr)
Choices Of Captain:
- Kane Williamson (Captain of every team, default )
- Ross Taylor (Highest scorer of NZ this year)
- Martin Guptill ( best choice of captain in this conditions)
BAN vs. NZ Dream11 TOP 5 Must-Have FANTASY PICKS
- Quinton de Kock
- Rohit Sharma
- Hardik Pandya
Join our new telegram channel now by clicking for all the updates!
To get notification of all the updates!
BAN vs. NZ Dream11 Final Team – May be updated after lineup!
<click notification to get the update or join telegram>