AUS vs IND 2nd T20I Dream11 Team Prediction: Fantasy Cricket Tips, Playing 11, Pitch Report, Injury News
Australia showed they are the boss in the shortest format once again, this time at the home of India. Aus won the 1st T20I in a last over by scoring 14 runs by their 7th and 8th batsmen.
1st T20I match at Vizag had a slow and low wicket. India batted first and was short of 20-25 runs, but they fought well and it the game till the last over which they ultimately lost. Both teams are not that different and expect India to bounce back and level the series.
In this post, we will go through in detail for each side and analyse the AUS vs IND Dream11 team along with the team news and previews.
Tournament: Australia tour of India, 2019
When: Feb 27, 07:00 PM IST
NOTE: Since we love #FairPlay as much as you do, from 21st Feb 2019, 3 PM onwards, we have moved the deadline for ALL sports to the start of the match! That’s right; you can create/edit your team and join contests right till the official match start time.
AUSTRALIA Team News and Preview
Aaron Finch(c), Alex Carey, Usman Khawaja, Shaun Marsh, D Arcy Short, Marcus Stoinis, Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell, Jhye Richardson, Kane Richardson, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Peter Handscomb, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Lyon, Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa
- Australia did an exceptional after winning the toss and electing to bowl first. They restricted the Indian side to as low as 126, and they completely dominated with the ball, thanks to Coulter-Nile and Pat Cummins.
- The pitch at Bangaluru will be flat as always and will benefit the Indian batting.
- Australia lost Stoinis and Finch in the 1st couple of overs. But Short and Maxwell were batting well and had a perfect partnership. They had the game in the pockets, but then they lose quite a few wickets and then the tail-enders had to finish the job for them, scoring 14 runs off the last over.
- Darcy Short and Marcus Stoinis will be opening again for the team.
- Finch will bat at number 1.
- Finch, Maxwell, Handscomb, and Turner will follow next and handle the middle order.
- NCN, Pat Cummins will be the pack attack of the team.
- Maxwell and Stoinis did not bowl in the 1st match.
Also, read CC vs HL Dream11 Prediction Today Match
AUSTRALIA Previous Playing 11
Playing 11: Aaron Finch (c), Glenn Maxwell, Jason Behrendorff, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Pat Cummins, Peter Handscomb (wk), Ashton Turner, Adam Zampa, Marcus Stoinis, Jhye Richardson, D Arcy Short
Bench: Kane Richardson, Usman Khawaja, Nathan Lyon, Alex Carey
INDIA Team News and Preview
Rohit Sharma, Shikhar Dhawan, Virat Kohli(c), Lokesh Rahul, Rishabh Pant, Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni, Krunal Pandya, Vijay Shankar, Siddarth Kaul, Umesh Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Yuzvendra Chahal, Mayank Markande
- India had made quite a significant changes to their playing 11. Leaving out Dhawan at the top and playing KL Rahul at the top, which went well for the team.
- Leaving out Kuldeep and playing the debutant Markande backfired, the newbie went wicketless.
- Indian batting lineup is really messed up and we all know is top heavy. The top 3 are exceptional.
- Playing 3 wicket-keepers doesn’t make sense to any team anywhere in the world. They need to strengthen the middle-order asap.
- No real power hitter in the team, and on a pitch like Chinnaswami you need a power hitter down the oder to win the matches.
- No Bhuvi showed the lack of a proper deadth bowler.
- Jasprit Bumrah is a lone reliable pack attack of the team right now.
INDIA Previous Playing 11
Playing 11: Dinesh Karthik, MS Dhoni (wk), Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli (c), Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal, Lokesh Rahul, Jasprit Bumrah, Rishabh Pant, Krunal Pandya, Mayank Markande
Bench: Shikhar Dhawan, Siddarth Kaul, Vijay Shankar
Weather Conditions and Pitch Report
Pitch is going to be flat and high scoring.
Key Players Of AUSTRALIA:
- Aaron Finch
- D Arcy Short
- Glenn Maxwell
- U Khwaja
- Pat Cummins
- Adam Zampa
- Alex Carey
- M Stoinis
Key Players Of INDIA:
- Rohit Sharma
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Virat Kohli
- Rishabh Pant
- MS Dhoni
- Krunal Pandya
- Jasprit Bumrah
Choices Of Captain:
- Rohit Sharma
- S Dhawan
- V Kohli
- J Bumrah
- Aaron Finch
- Glenn Maxwell
- M Stonis
AUS vs IND 2nd T20I Dream11 Team Prediction
Since the deadline is now at the start of the match, teams, before the lineup is out, is risky. So to get the teams after the line-up, join our new telegram channel now by clicking below.
WHY JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL?
- Last minute player updates.
- Get our personal H2H teams once a week for 1299, 2875 and 5575 contests.
- Get notifications when we publish the next article.
- You will also get important player analysis to pick and win big.
- You will get the final safe team in the telegram channel for every match.
“Join Private Membership to get our personal H2H winning teams.”